That Time I Won - Chap 11

The next two hours encompass the whole class running through activity after activity. Everyone showing off their skills in different fields. I don't hold back, coming to one of the top spots in every contest. It may make it easier to get close to All Might, after all. Plus I needed to show off a little bit... hehe. I spent way too much time honing my physical capabilities to never use them. Long hours spent in rigorous training consumed many of my days in the League of Villains. I spent much of the time experimenting with myself using the quirk All for One gave me, Forced Matter Manipulation. Working with the Nomu Scientists to help alter my body was easier than expected, but then again, they jumped at the chance to make Nomus, so I wouldn't put it past them. They worked on me and studied my body to the maximum, finding out what exactly needed to be changed. Long story short, I was able to maximize the effectiveness of my body, similar to how I was before god turned me into a girl. Pisses me off every time I think about it. At least I won't have to deal with Mineta.

After a while I finally completed my training in my new and improved body. Luckily my apartment building has a gym so I could test out my physical capabilities whenever I pleased.

These skills were definitely showing as I left the rest of the class in the dust. Well, not exactly. I wasn't about to beat Iida in a race or anything.

Eventually it was down to the final test. I yawned in boredom. So far everything has gone to plan. I was hoping something interesting would happen. How much will this world stick to the original story anyways? Will anything I do even matter? Oh well. I get to live a second life. Even if it's as a girl I guess it's not that bad.

Finally Izuku steps up for his turn. He picks up the ball and walks toward the throwing spot. Bakugo snickers in the background.

"Midoriya isn't doing so well..." Iida sighs. "Well duh, he's a quirkless runt." Bakugo crosses his arms and looks at Izuku. Iida looks at Bakugo like he just grew a second head. "Quirkless?! So you don't know what he did during the entrance exam?!" He says with great surprise. Bakugo shoots Iida a confused look. "Huh?!" Izuku finally begins to ready himself, and throws the ball. It lands not very far off from him. "Forty-Six meters" Aizawa says dully. Shock and dread fill Izuku's face slowly. I snort and chuckle. He has no idea his quirk was stopped.

"I erased your quirk." Aizawa says, holding down his wraps. "That ridiculous entrance exam. I can't believe someone like you got in to U.A." He looks down at Izuku with disdain.

"Erased...? Those goggles! Of course!" Izuku exclaims. "He's the erasure hero! Eraser head!" Izuku fanboys, forgetting the situation for a moment.

"I saw it... how you can't control your quirk." Aizawa tells Izuku bluntly. "You'd just be incapacitated again. Were you expecting someone to jump in and help you afterward?" Aizawa asks. "N-no, it's not like that-" Izuku tries to defend himself. "Whatever you were thinking, hurting yourself would only inconvenience others around you in a real altercation," Aizawa explains dryly to Izuku. "Izuku Midoriya, it is impossible to become a hero with your quirk." He says fiercely. "Hah... whatever. Give it another go. Let's get this over with."

Izuku thinks deeply for a moment, before looking up and preparing himself to throw the ball. He throws it and shoots off into the distance with a great burst of wind. He droops down and grunts in pain before clenching his fist and looking up at Aizawa. His pointer finger is beaten and bloody. "Sensei! I can... still move!" Izuku proclaims loudly. Aizawa grins wide. "This kid..." he murmurs to himself.

The rest of the class cheers except for Bakugo and me. I already knew the outcome, but Bakugo has a different expression. A face of pure shock and outrage. He powers up and dashes at Izuku, yelling, before being stopped by Aizawa's carbon fiber and alloy wire capture wraps. After being reprimanded, Bakugo is freed but still stares at Izuku in shock.

||||

Aizawa gathered everyone's attention as we finished the last event. "Moving along, time for the results." He says. Izuku looks stressed, but I just smirk. "Your test scores simply reflect your performance in each of the events. Explaining the process would take time, so all you get are the final rankings." Aizawa pauses for a second then speaks up. "Also, I was lying about expelling someone." He says blankly. Everyone looks stunned and my grin widens. "That was a rational deception meant to bring out the best in all of you." 

Iida, Izuku, and Uraraka all scream "What?!" at the top of their lungs. "Well of course it was a lie," I say. "Didn't take much to figure that out..." Momo adds.

"Anyway, we're done here. Your curriculum documents are back in the classroom." Aizawa steps away and hands a paper to Izuku. "Have recovery girl fix you up, you should be ready for what happens tomorrow." He begins walking around a corner as the results are shown. I scratch the back of my head as I see who is number one. Right above Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki is Homi Tadakura.

The class is dismissed and I begin strolling away with my hands behind my head. I pop a cigarette between my lips and light it, before turning the corner and seeing All Might talking with Aizawa. Oh yeah, I should probably be doing some spy-related things so I guess I'll tail them for a bit. Aizawa leaves and All Might steps into the building next to them. I slip off my UA uniform and put it in my bag which reveals my Rapid outfit. I put on my mask and teleport to the corners to watch where he is going. He looks left and right before saying "Come out." Is he talking to me? Hm... Maybe I should humor him. 

"Hehehehe... I'm surprised you could tell I've been following you." I say in a villain-like voice before laughing out loud. "Wow, I can't keep that act up." All Might readies his fist but I shake my head. "I wouldn't be so hasty Toshinori-san. What if your transformation runs out during the battle?" All Might curses himself. "So you really heard everything, huh? That quirk of yours is quite pesky. I have to end you this instant... or everything could be put into jeopardy." He pulls his hand up and clenches it into a fist. I hold my hands up. "Woah now. I told you not to be hasty. Besides, what would I even do with all that information, anyways? It's not like I'm a villain because I actually want to do something bad to anybody. I just go with the flow." I say with a nonchalant flair. I'm seriously sweating buckets right now, however, if this goes any further, I'm sure I can just teleport away like last time. "Don't give me that nonsense! All you villains are exactly the same. If not to be bad, why would you steal so much from innocent people?! Actions speak louder than words, and I have heard them clearly! Now, you can either give up now or be prepared to face the consequences of your actions, Rapid!" He says firmly. "Hmmm... Okay. I give up!" I smirk through my skull mask. "...What?" All Might looks surprised but steels himself.

"I've already gathered all the information I need..." I say ominously, before vanishing into the shadows and appearing outside the league's headquarters. "Ah, Rapid. I didn't expect to see you back so soon. Were you able to uncover something important?" Kurogiri asks. "Yes, as a matter of fact, I did," I say with a smile.

||||

To be continued...?

HEYY... Yep, I realize it's been well over a year since I updated. To be honest, I just came back on this account for the funsies and realized I still had this chapter here that I never published. I finished it up and that's why you are seeing it.

Should I continue writing this story? Click this poll here! 

[https://poll-maker.com/poll4649621x90Ac4A86-145]

(The poll is half serious.... if you actually want me to start again I will...)