That time I attacked UA - Chap 13

I gasp audibly. "Oh, shit shit shit shit-" I say with my hand over my mouth. What did I just do?! I got seriously carried away here. Didn't I plan on literally doing the exact opposite? I dash and kneel next to Izuku, and turn him over so that I can see his face. Luckily, he's still breathing. Thank god. His plot armor seems to still be intact.

All Might dashed forwards along with the transport robots to collect Izuku's body, which rush him off of the premises, presumably to the on-site hospital to be treated by Recovery Girl.  All Might puts his massive hands on each of our shoulders. "Let's head back. It's time for your grading. Whether you win or lose, you can always come out ahead by learning from the experience." He says.

Once we are escorted back to the monitor room, All Might tells us to line up. "Well, I'd say the VIP in this battle was Tadakura!" He announces. "Not Ochako or Midoriya? Even though they won?" Tsuyu asks. "I wonder why? Does anyone know?!" He asks the class. Yaoyorozu raises her hand. "I do." She says calmly. "It's because she was the only one able to accomplish her goal correctly, with the least faults," She explains. "From what I saw, Bakugo's actions were motivated by a personal grudge against Midoriya. Also, his use of destructive attacks indoors was a bad idea. Midoriya's performance also was equally unforesightful. Ochako allowed herself to be captured easily by using an amateurish strategy against a more powerful opponent." Everyone nods in agreement, and All Might smiles. On the other hand, Uraraka and Bakugo both looked disappointed. "Homi was the only one to try and work as an organized team and was able to respond to surprises quickly. While she did end up making a mistake that led to her loss, the decision she made to capture Ochako and assist Bakugo was the correct one to make with the information at hand." As Yaoyorozu finished, All Might gave a thumbs up. "Yes... you're completely right!"

As the second battle was prepared, I walk over to All Might. "All Might, sir, is it all right if I go check up on Izuku? I want to make sure he's alright." I ask him politely. "Absolutely, Homi. It would be good for you to take a rest as well. You don't want to overexert yourself after a battle!" He says enthusiastically with a thumbs up. I thank him and quickly exit the monitoring room. 

||||

A few minutes later I arrive at the nurse's office. Recovery Girl spins around. "Hello, dear. Is there anything I can do for you?" She asks kindly. "Yeah, I'm here to check up on Izuku Midoriya," I respond. "Oh, he's just been bandaged up. He's right over there." She says, pointing to one of the covered-up beds. "Alright, thank you." I nod my head with a slight bow and walk in the direction she pointed. Slowly, I pull open the curtains, and instantly I take a step back. There are bruises all over his body, and an IV sticking out of his arm. His other arm is completely bandaged and in a cast, while his torso is completely covered in bandages as well. "Shit..." I really fucked up. It looks like he'll recover, though, which means I didn't kill him. I decide to sit down next to his bed, and just process everything that has happened. After a few minutes, I end up nodding off to sleep.

I'm jolted awake by the sound of footsteps nearby. "The year's only just started and this is his third time here!!" I hear Recovery Girl shout. "Why didn't you prevent this, All Might?!" I guess he came by to check up on him. I doubt they realize I am here since I fell asleep on the side of the curtain opposite to them. "My apologies, Recovery Girl..." All Might says somberly. "It's not me you need to apologize to!" She says adamantly. "Yesterday and today, he's come to me in critical condition! This isn't so easily healed! I've given him emergency first aid and an IV drip, but now all we can do is wait for him to recover on his own." Recovery Girl explains. "Come on. I know you gave him your power, but whether he's your favorite or not, you have to stop indulging him." She chides. 

My mouth drops. I definitely should not be here right now. Should I teleport away? No. If I was seen on any cameras while entering here, it would be suspicious if I just suddenly disappeared. Shit... what should I do? I peek around the curtain to look at them. "No, you're absolutely right. I was sympathizing too much with him, so I hesitated. But, um..." All Might trails off. "Can you keep it down? At least when discussing One For All?" He asks, putting a finger on his lips. "Oh, right. Sure thing, Mr. Natural-Born Hero. Mr. Symbol of Peace." Recovery Girl says sarcastically, turning around her chair to face her desk. "This true form of mine and my injury are common knowledge to the staff here at UA, however only you, the principal, an old friend of mine, and Midoriya here know about my quirk. It's a secret to all others... well. Except for one person." He adds on bitterly at the end. Recovery Girl makes a confused face but continues. "I don't suppose that's just resting on your laurels, then? It's that important? That you be a 'Natural born hero' and the 'Symbol of peace'?" She asks. "Without me... This superhuman society would fall to evil." All Might says seriously in an ominous tone. "This is the responsibility that those who-" Recovery Girl holds up a hand, cutting him off.