That time I took an exam - Chap 9

-Time skip-

Sweat drips from my brow as I concentrate one last time. One last time before I begin my mission. Over the past months, I can't say I've mastered my new quirk, but I've gotten a damn good amount better at controlling it... to an extent that is.

I slowly float down from my spot in the air, and I let the water go, as the icy waves crash back into the rocks below, and the large waterfall continues flowing once again.

I decided to split my training into multiple different parts. First I would try to control all forms of matter. I began by doing solids, and now I am doing liquids. I probably can't stop a whirlpool or tsunami, but I definitely have a good grasp of it. Unfortunately, I won't have time to start training gas manipulation before the school year starts, so I'll have to get to it another time.

I've also learned to disassemble small solids as long as they aren't too dense and I've learned to reduce the thermal energy of the liquid, so I can turn water to ice to an extent. I think with all this I'm basically ready to start my mission.

I actually don't know when it starts though... I better ask Kurogiri. He's probably at the villain base like always to I'll go there. I teleport a few times to end up at the villain base since I was pretty far away, where an unsurprised purple mist dude waits.

"I have been waiting for you, Rapid." He says calmly. "Oh yeah? Well, can you tell me when U.A. starts?" I ask. "Now." He says simply.

"What do ya mean, 'Now'?" I question. "It means the U.A. High school year starts now." He clarifies. "What?! Now!? Jesus... and you couldn't have given me a heads up?" I say frustratedly. "I did. I sent you multiple messages." He says. "Ohh yeah. I may have broken my phone while training..." I mumble sheepishly. "Anyways, gotta go!" I say and teleport away.

I find U.A. after looking for a bit. Well, it wasn't all that hard to find it since it's basically the largest building around.

I had to put on a fake middle school uniform to fit in with the crowd of students walking into the academy. I also was arranged fake school information from a foreign middle school.

As I walk forward I see a big sign that says 'UA High entrance exam' I'm kind of inner fanboying right now as I'm remembering seeing this scene in the anime.

Everyone that's entering goes and sits down in a big auditorium where we all wait. Soon, Present Mic comes up on a stage.

"Welcome to today's live performance!" He shouts energetically. "Everybody say 'Hey!"

There is complete silence.

Present Mic looks a bit dejected for a second but regains his posture quickly. "Well, that's cool, my examinee listeners!" He continues "I'm here to present the guidelines of your practical! Are you ready?!" He asks.

There is once again complete silence in the crowd. I kind of feel bad for him at this point.

"This is how the test will go, my listeners! You'll be experiencing ten-minute long 'mock cityscape maneuvers'!" He explains. "Bring along whatever you want! After this presentation, you'll each head to your assigned testing location!"

I yawn. I've already heard all this before. I hope I get into the same location as Izuku though, it would be awesome to see him take out that huge fake villain in real life. Though if I don't get into the same one I guess I'll get other chances to see more one for all action.