That time I met All Might - Chap 7

All Might turns the corner and transforms into his buff form. He leaps on the roof that I'm laying on. Oh shit.

"I know who you are... Rapid, right? The teleport villain?" He asks. "I-In the f-flesh..." I stutter while trying to smirk. What the hell am I going to do?

All Might is in front of me and probably going to kill me and lock me up and I'm going to die again... I'm going to die...

My breathing becomes rapid. Slamming cars and blood fills my mind.

"You are going to tell me what you are doing here, and how much of that conversation you heard." He orders, seriously and sternly.

"I uh, was just- ah- uh passing by... and- uh I... haha..." I try to form the words for a lie. All Mights power feels infinite and pressuring as I stand before him. He's even more intimidating than Stain was when he stabbed me.

I drop my popcorn bag and put my hands together and head down. "Please... I- ... don't want to die... again..." I whisper the last part.

All Might looks confused and the pressure he is getting giving off lightens and I take a deep breath.

My options are clear. I have to fight. I definitely won't win, but I can escape. I already tested myself. Okay. "Fuck it." I breathe and teleport five hundred feet in the air.

I don't even want to think about what the League may do if they find that I met All Might and didn't attack him. At least a punch from All Might will be less painful then being turned into a Nomu or something.

After falling for a few seconds I use the power building in my fist and turn it instantly into energy by teleporting my bodies gravity and slam my fist into All Might. He catches it.

He swings me around to slam me onto the ground. I teleport behind him before he can and hit his back. It's like I'm punching a wall of steel. I put my hands together once more. Sweat drips from my face as All Might looms over me.

"Answer the question, Rapid." He orders once more.

I take a deep breath. "I heard everything, and I was just enjoying the show, that's all." I point to my discarded popcorn bag. "Oh yeah, I should probably throw that out, don't want to litter you know." I say and grab the bag, stuffing it in my pocket. All Might looks like he's having a brain error. "You- well I got my answer. You are going away for a long time, Rapid." He says gravely. "Oh no I'm not!" I smile smugly. "No prison can hold me! Mwahahaha!" I say very much like a bog standard comic book villain would.

Not like it's a lie though. My vision clears back up and I stop sweating. I'm not gonna die.

"This is not a joke! You will be taken down!" He declares heroically. I start laughing, and can you blame me? It's hysterical. The classic villain versus hero! Except instead of a cunning villain it's a small girl... oh well.

I wipe some tears from my eyes. "Oh well, it's not like I'll tell anyone about it. Think of it as payment for the show!" I say.

"What show?!" He calls out.

"What just happened. It was a very good show, indeed. That boy will finally become a hero, it's all so very heartwarming!" I say enthusiastically.

"Why do you care?! Aren't you supposed to be a villain, a evil person?!" He asks.

"Well technically, but I only steal out of necessity. I didn't choose the villain life, the villain life chose me!" I put on a macho voice for the last line.

"I'm not a bad person... kind of. But what I lack in law abiding, I make up for with... wait what do I do to make up for it again? ...I'll have to get back to you on that!" I say proudly.

All Might again looks utterly flabbergasted. He should be. He's probably never met someone like me before. This world is pretty black and white with its morals.

"I don't know what you're planning, but I will stop you! Mark my words!" He announces.

"Haha... sure buddy." I say. I salute him with a peace sign. "Ciao!" I teleport back to my house.

Holy fuckin shit. I may have either just confused the strongest man in the world of fucked up the entire my hero academia timeline.

I really hope it's not the latter. I honestly can't believe I just did that. It doesn't feel real I'm not gonna lie. It felt like it was a scene from a manga... well I guess that would fit, wouldn't it?

I need a shower. I must have a truckload of sweat under my clothes, and I probably shit myself as well.

The shower is sleek and clean as usual and I clean myself. While the shit part of my previous statement was false, the sweat part was. I'll need a longer shower I guess...

||||

Just another day in the life of Rapid, I guess. Though today was probably the most action packed out of my entire existence in this universe. I wonder if anything could top this- looks like the league is calling me.

I teleport to the run down bar that is the leagues base of operations. Kurogiri is waiting there for me. "Hello Rapid, I have received word that you had an encounter with the hero All Might, is that correct?" He asks, though he probably already knows the answer. They have never called me down after I fought a hero before so this must be a big deal.

"Yeah, I had him running too. Basically begging me not to hurt him..." I lie through my teeth.

He pulls of footage of me basically doing the equivalent of crying for mommy and huddling in a corner with my teddy bear next to all might. "This u?" He says. Well he didn't actually say that but he basically hit me with the 'This u?'.

"Well, I mean, it's not like... aha..." I mutter. "Well we already have a full video of the fight... or lack there of, so we didn't call you down here for a recap. We wanted to give you a mission. And since you seem to have no trouble dealing with All Might, we thought this one would be right up your alley." He says, somewhat sarcastically. Also since when could a nomu be sarcastic?

"Okay, what's the mission?" I ask. "Well, we got word that All Might is teaching at U.A. High school. While we already have inside information on ways we can attack him while he's at the school, that's only really an outside source. And since in all seriousness, you're the only member of the league who could really pass as a student, we wanted to send you in to  the hero course to spy on U.A.'s activity." He explains.

"Hmm. Well off the top of my head that's dumb and completely out of the question for three main reasons. One, my quirk. Teleportation is a very obvious quirk that will instantly get me recognized. Two, how am I going to get in to a hero course as a villain, the number one hero course no less? And three, my face isn't public knowledge sure, but my body type and hair color are. I will definitely get recognized for that if not for teleportation." I say. "Do not worry, we already have countermeasures for all of those. The league owns many companies that can support a recommendation to the hero course, and bearing a resemblance to the villain rapid won't be an issue since you have a very average body figure and hair look that could be anyone, no offense." He adds. "None taken." I reply.

"And well, for the quirk... I believe it's time to introduce you to the true leader of our operations..." he says.

I look confused before widening my eyes in realization, before quickly forcing myself to look confused again. I know what he's talking about.

I'm think I'm going to receive a quirk from all for one...

End of chapter~

Anyways sorry about not updating for a while. See ya in the next chapter.