That Time I Killed the MC - Chap 12

"So, what did you learn?" Kurogiri asked. I sighed, before putting my hands behind my head. "I learned that All Might seems to be hiding something. If I have more time, I can definitely find out what." I say nonchalantly. Kurogiri shakes his head. "...Alright, well, be sure to look into that. Is there anything else you came here for?" He asked me. 

"Yes, actually, there is," I say accusatorially. "You never gave me a hero outfit!" I point at him haughtily. "...Ah, yes. I had forgotten. We actually did make one for you. Follow me." He says. Huh. I was just saying that because I wasn't sure what else to say, but I guess I actually do need a hero outfit for the training tomorrow, huh?

I follow Kurogiri into the headquarters and he shows me to a room that has an outfit laid out on a table. "This will be your hero uniform, allow me to explain its purposes," Kurogiri says very matter-of-factly. My eyes widen at the outfit, then narrow. The outfit... has a skirt. While I have been wearing one with my UA school uniform, it's not exactly my preference. While I have lived for quite a while as a girl, even falling into the habit of doing skin and hair care routines in the morning, wearing a skirt all the time... just doesn't feel right. Oh well. At least my villain outfit includes pants.

"As you can see, the outfit mainly consists of a black hoodie, a dark blue skirt, and three swords. Obviously, however, there is more to it. The hoodie contains a GPS locator and communication system, so if you are ever compromised, I will be able to teleport to you quickly and without issue while you update us on the situation," He looks especially proud of that part, so I pat him on the back and grin. This outfit is already looking to be a really nice addition. "The swords are meant to work well with your quirk, Forced Matter Manipulation. They are low in matter density, so you will be able to easily manipulate all three at your will, even while flying."

Kurogiri walks towards the table and picks up one of the swords before speaking again. "Try to break the sword apart with your quirk." He says, so I reach my hand out and pull it apart, only for the swords to break apart into two halves. "All three swords can be broken up into halves to make six blades in total. It will probably take a bit of concentration to put them all back together, so make sure only to use it if you really need to." He says. I put my hand forward again and try to put it back together. It takes about ten seconds. Guess it would be even worse doing that while fighting, so I better listen to his advice.

"Now, moving on to the skirt. Like the swords, it has a low-density makeup and contains water pockets within the threads that can easily be manipulated into different substances, such as ice or gas once you are able to master it. The water can also act as a temperature regulation system if you are able to cool down or heat up the water." Kurogiri gestures in the direction of the Nomu scientists. "They put a lot of effort into that part for sure." He says.

Forget everything I said about the skirt, this is awesome. "So, can I take it with me now?" I ask. "Yes, it would be best to teleport it directly into your apartment." He says. I do so in an instant, and teleport back once I secure its positioning in my lounge room. "Alright, well thanks Kurogiri. I'll make sure to update you if I find anything out." I turn around and wave as I exit the headquarters. I chuckle for a moment once I'm out of sight. Like hell, I'm going to mess up the storyline for you. This situation is too good to be true for any anime fan. "I'm going to watch the whole show in real life!" I shout to nobody as I pump my fist up in the air. Suddenly, a voice appears from the shadows.

"Homi... or should I say Rapid?" A shadowy man appeared from around the corner. He wore a blood-red scarf, a gray tank top, and combat pants that carried dozens of knives, including a long ragged katana on his back. "Chizome?" I ask, feigning surprise.

"I'm surprised you recognize me, Homi," Stain says darkly, "That said, you did always seem to be able to read me easily." He walks toward me slowly. "With an ability like yours, I'm not surprised you became a villain. Don't think I didn't know how much you would steal back then." I step back. Oh shit... Is he gonna attack me for being a villain now? I seriously fucked up this time. If he gets even a bit of my blood, it's over. "So, you're gonna stop ghosting me then? I haven't seen you in over a year, Chizome. What happened to you?" I ask. "Don't call me that anymore. That name is dead to me, just like Stendhal. Now, I am simply Stain." He spoke quietly, but I could feel the pressure from his words. He'd changed. Of course, I know everything that has happened, so I'm not exactly surprised, but why has he visited me now? I thought he would be off on his Hero killing spree right now.