That time I saw a real-life anime episode - Chap 6

-Time Skip 2.5 Years-

A morning walk is great for health. I take one often. More so to pass the time than anything. Nothing has really happened much since I joined the League. They've just been making their Nomu or something and gaining members. I increased my reputation as a villain but other than that not much has changed. That may be an understatement but it doesn't matter.

I pass some houses and small shops while on my walk and say hello to a few people. This area has some nice tenants in it. If I ever decide to actually buy a place I do so near here. For now, I will keep living it up inside of mansions though.

There is a typical Japanese anime school nearby that I pass on my way. It looks familiar, but that's probably just because the same school design is used in practically every single anime. As I near an underpass I hear a kid laughing loudly. It sounds like he's trying to imitate All Might or something. Weirdo. Suddenly it stops. I get closer. "Villain!" I hear. Oh, crap do they know who I am? That can't be possible since I always have a mask on. Maybe they are talking about someone else. I walk over and hide. I peek at under the underpass.

I see Izuku Midoriya and a large sludge monster. We are already at the main story? Time moves fast. I should save him- oh wait All Might does that. I'd like to observe though. I teleport back to my house quickly and grab my mask. I instantly teleport back with it on. Izuku is being choked. It's pretty brutal seeing it live. He slowly stops moving. Where is All Might? Suddenly the sewer grate is popped off and All Might leaps out. "Fear not, boy!" All Might announces. The sludge monster looks in shock towards the man "I am Here!" He says and pulls back his fist. "Texas... SMASH!" He yells and punches the villain. All the sludge breaks apart and the villain is defeated. Well for now at least. All Might begins to pick up the sludge into bottles. I teleport just beneath the sewer opening. I watch as All Might picks up the fallen notebook and signs it, then walks over and slaps Izuku's cheek a bit to wake him up. "Hey. Hey. Hey... uh." Izuku opens his eyes. "Thank goodness!" All Might exclaims. "WHA-?!" Izuku shouts, clearly surprised. "You're okay! Excellent!" All Might says. "Apologies for getting you caught up in my villain hunt. Mistakes like that aren't my style, but this is a strange land to me. And besides, I'm off camera!" He explains. "But my success here is all thanks to you! I've contained the villain!" He shows off the soda bottle with the sludge villain in it. Izuku looks on dreamily.

"Oh! A-an autograph! Where's... ah. My notebook..." Izuku picks up his damaged notebook and opens it. "He already did it!" Izuku exclaims, looking at it. "Wow! Thank you so much! What a treasure! It'll be my family heirloom!" He tells All Might excitedly. "Now, I must bring this fellow to the authorities! You can catch me again on TV!" All Might says. "Um! Wait... is that it...? I..." Izuku stutters. "A pro battles not only enemies but also time." All Might says, indicating hurry once again. "Until next time..." All Might crouch down. "Thanks for your support!" he yells behind him as he jumps into the air, Izuku accidentally hanging on to All Might's feet along with him. I could keep watching, but I already know what happens. I'll just continue my day until the end where All Might makes him his successor. I'll go watch the events once that time rolls around. Better keep an eye on things so I don't miss it though.

After I finish my walk I teleport to the League building. I like checking up on things once a day and because it's cool seeing a real villain hideout in person. Some may argue that it will get old after a while but for me, it never does.

"Hello, Rapid." A scientist says to me as he walks into a testing room. I look through the glass and see a table with lots of test tubes and other science things. I have no idea what they are doing in there, gonna be honest.

I check my watch. Looks like it's about time for Izuku to try to save Bakugou. Guess I'll teleport over. My mask still on, I appear on top of a building next to the incident. Izuku is clawing at the sludge to no effect. Not sure why he's trying that again since it obviously didn't work last time.

All Might Jumps in from his untransformed state and blows away the sludge villain once again, and it starts raining. I felt that blow from all the way up here, that man is seriously strong. Everyone starts cheering and All Might Leaves. Hero's start collecting up the sludge and clearing the area. Time to pull out the popcorn for the next thing to happen.

I teleport to a convenience store nearby and rob it. I take all the money and some popcorn. After all, my motto is if you ever need something, just steal it. I use the microwave in the store to heat it up and wait. Soon a hero arrives and says how they are going to stop me and finally put me away or something.

I just teleport around the store, sometimes kicking the hero lightly, and then grab my popcorn and teleport away once it's done heating up. All might is in front of Izuku. "Exactly!" I hear him say. "Of all the people at the scene, it was you, timid and quirkless, who acted! You spurred me to action!" He informs Izuku. Wow, this is getting to the good part. "Most of the top heroes show signs of greatness even as children, many of them claim that their bodies simply moved before they could think!" He tells Izuku passionately. "That's what happened to you back there, yes?!" All Might asks. Izuku hunches down and starts crying. "Yes..." He answers. Here it comes...

"You can be a hero." All Might pronounces. Wow, that was way better than watching the scene in the anime. I pour the remnants of popcorn into my mouth and let them finish up what they were doing. What a day. I never thought that I would see an actually good live-action version of an anime. Well, It's just a real version of the events, so I should probably stop acting like it's just a piece of entertainment.

I notice them part ways. All Might walks back behind the corner and transforms. He hops up onto the roof that I'm standing on. Uh oh.