That Time I Saved All Might - Chap 14

I smirk and chuckle to myself, before sauntering forward casually. The way this played out wasn't ideal, but it's certainly entertaining. Out of my pocket, I slip out a skull mask and slide it over my face. "Hehe... Guess I've been found out?" I say with a shrug and teleport next to Nomu. I pull a cigarette pack out of my pocket and place a single one in my mouth. My now former classmate's mouths drop simultaneously. Most of them would probably recognize who I am, since by now 'Rapid, the Teleport Villain' has been covered in the press many times since I arrived in this world. 

I light the cigarette and take a puff before sighing. All Might's face is covered in shock which quickly turns into a rage as he puts up his fists. "Carolina... SMASH!" He yells and launches forward, attacking Nomu and me. I dodge with a teleport and kick the back of All Might's head, using Forced Matter Manipulation to send rocks flying toward him at the speed of bullets. They do little damage, however, as he puts his arms up to block his face and chest. Nomu speeds towards All Might with a punch and they exchange a few blows before both jumping back to momentarily retreat.

"My punches... It's like they have no effect on him!" All Might exclaims. Shigaraki grins. "No effect, because he has a Shock Absorption quirk. If you want to damage him, you'll have to slowly rip him apart, piece by piece. Not that he'll give you the chance..." He says confidently. Wow. A villain explanation. First time I've seen one in person.

Nomu readies a punch, which confuses All Might. "How are you going to hit me from all the way over-" He is cut off by my teleport, which puts him right in front of the Nomu's blow. The punch sends off a shockwave and All Might is sent flying into the stairs, destroying a large portion of its bottom half. "Hah! That barely made a scratch!" He yells and leaps forward, seemingly towards Nomu, but ends up changing his trajectory at the last moment to come crashing into me. Unable to react quickly enough, I am almost knocked out by the sheer force as he grabs onto me. "Ah! Shit!" I scream, kicking at his chest, before remembering I had a quirk. I activate Forced Matter Manipulation. While this was not the ideal situation to test out gas manipulation, I used all my energy to convert the water hidden within my hero outfit's skirt into hot water vapor, raising the temperature to nearly 80°C. This instantly began to burn All Might, and he threw me away from himself with a yelp. From there I was easily able to teleport back to Shigaraki and Nomu and land on my feet.

I was able to smirk, but I had to wipe sweat from my forehead. I could have easily messed that up and burned both of us. All Might stands up straight, and this time runs straight at Nomu, punching him in the face as a feint before grabbing him by the waist and spinning him over in a german suplex. There is a massive crash, with dust flying everywhere. When it clears, All Might is revealed to be trapped by Nomu. Kirogiri having activated his ability at the last second, opening up two portals right next to each other, spared Nomu any damage while also allowing him to catch All Might.

"Well done Kurogiri, splendid timing indeed," Shigaraki says jovially, clearly amused at the display. Nomu forces All Might deeper into the portal, making him cough up blood. Ah, it's just getting to the good part. Soon, Izuku and the others will run forward to save him. I glance over to the spread-out Class 1-A, but something seems wrong. They all look much too distressed and still. Izuku alone seems to be shaking in anger, not looking up with anxiety. He holds Aizawa's limp body over his back and Tsuyu stands behind him, looking horrified. Is it really that much more shocking when a classmate is revealed to be a Villain? Hm. It is possible. Honestly, I still mostly view the world here as a separate existence from me, but to them, it is all scarily real. Having a Villain infiltrate your class probably exists in the nightmares of many in this world. While I imagine the majority of people assume a hero would save them in such situations, for them, the number one hero is currently failing at such a task. There is a high possibility reality is in the process of hitting them.