Author's Note

I wonder if I can state this story as the sequel of "An Indian Love Story". It has the same plot of the guy trying to take a secret picture of the girl, the girl observing it and feeling attracted towards him, but maintaining her feelings a secret because she suspects the guy to be a flirt and believes he is unworthy of her love. Continue to read the story for further interesting scenes and emotions. The only difference between "An Indian Girl Love Story" and "Arranged Love Marriage" is that the characters are completely different.

It continues to portrait the best of men any woman would want to fall in love with. I'm sure every woman or girl out there can relate to the story and enjoy it. As for men, you would get enough notes, on what a woman wishes to get from her men.

The story also has another major emotion- the bonding between sisters who haven't spent a single day away from each other.

Please go ahead and enjoy the story! :)

This story is connected to another story- 'The Portrait- 1986'. 

Wattpad link:- https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/267292116-the-portrait-1986

You would enjoy this story as it is, but you can enjoy it more if you read "An India Love Story" beforehand.

Wattpad Link: https://www.wattpad.com/myworks/251038344-an-indian-girl-love-story

Thanks for choosing this story. Please vote and comment as you like my works!