Chapter 9: Secrets are out!

Nikki: Oh, so you are the one who hurt Sandhya's female ego?

Sanjay: What is the female ego? Why do you think I hurt her ego?

Sindhu: Female ego?

Rekha: You took pictures of her secretly. Didn't you?

Sindhu: Oh my god! Sanjay, did you take her pictures secretly? What kind of pictures are they? When? Why? I so very much thought you were a gentleman!

Nikki: Sindhu, calm down! Let's listen to his explanation.

Sindhu: Sanjay, you used to speak only about Sandhya every time you met me. You loved her. Didn't you?

Rekha: If I were Sandhya, I would have made a big fuss about you manipulating your love into an arranged marriage. You are such a coward. She will love you more if she knows you have loved her for a long time. Now she hates you!

Nikki: That's what we think after reading the story.

Sindhu: Oh, mine. I asked her over and over if there was any guy behind the story. She so confidently said no! Akka did maintain a secret from me. Sanjay! You ruined my relationship with Akka, and I had no clue!

Nikki: You are a kid, Sindhu.

Sindhu: Is that why she didn't share anything with me?

Sanjay: Ladies! Will you let me speak, please?

Sindhu: I am hurt, Sanjay. I hate you. You came into our life; Sandhya is going far away from me day by day. See, there lies a secret between us because of you.

Sanjay: Sindhu, stop being silly!

Rekha: That is the problem with guys. Small things that are important to us look silly to you. That is why she is hurt.

Sindhu: Even a single secret between us isn't acceptable. Do you understand that, Sanjay?

Nikki: She was really guilty about that!

Sanjay: Ok, madam, ok, I'm sorry about that. Sindhu, but is it such a big sin to secretly click just one picture of her? (I'm being a confident lion saying so.)

Nikki, Rekha, and Sindhu shout like dinosaurs, "Is it not?" And I become a cat saying, "Yes, it's bad! I can't defend that. But, she drove in some magic. I am generally a gentleman. Please try to understand."

I hear a male voice, "Yup, it's a man thing." That's Nikki's husband, Ram. Lord Krishna, thanks to you! You sent me at least one man on earth to help me out! These ladies were squeezing the hell out of me!

Nikki: Don't you support him, Ram! Even if you took a picture, being a gentleman, you should have apologized and confessed. Arranged marriage and love marriage are two sides of a coin. She does not even know which bucket she falls into!

Sanjay: Give me a chance to explain. And for your kind information, It's a picture, not pictures! Singular, not plural! And please don't use the word hate! She loves me. We had a magical moment on our engagement day. "I love you," those words poured down her lips! The story written by her was about her emotions towards me. Raj in that story is Sanjay in this world. It's me! That works as a love letter and a complaint letter to me.

Nikki: Oh!

Sindhu: Sanjay, it probably isn't a great deal from men's perspective. But for us, it first makes us doubt if you are a decent man. And the next problem, specifically to my sister, is about you manipulating this love into an arranged marriage. It proves you are a coward. She has many fans throughout, but she didn't like back a single person. Because you proved to have a crush on her by staring at her with mouth and eyes wide open, she wanted you back. She probably developed hopes in you, and you enact as if you didn't know Sandhya at all before this marriage was arranged. Does it not hurt her?