Chapter 17: Everyone learns their Love Story

Sandhya's POV

I have an issue- if I start crying, I can't stop crying! Everyone sits on the stairs, waiting for me to stop crying. It's funny. Sanjay is scratching his head! He has no clue about how to console me. He got to take classes for this from Sindhu!

I'm exhausted! I'm thirsty. Bless my father-in-law; he brought me tender coconut water. I have them all, and slowly, my crying session ends!

Vasavi Aunty starts answering my questions. "Ramya is just a girl who likes Sanjay. She wished to be his better half. But Sanjay only loved you and rejected her."

Oh wow! Those words are enough! Those words are just enough!!

Sanjay continues, "Ganapathi uncle, I can't help it. Ramya likes it, and she plays these cheap tricks to disturb my love life. Like how Sandhya had Mani torturing her, I have this Ramya torturing me. She has been back of me for two years, and I keep denying her. She is just my fan, and I have nothing to do with her. Sandhya, please trust me; you are the only woman in my life."

I am relieved! But dad is shocked. "Now, who is Mani? Is this generation of youth's love life this complicated? In our times, we married whoever our parents decided and continued to live a life! You guys select, decide, get desperate, fall in love, do all kinds of dramas to win each other's hand, and continue to have all kinds of dramas. Oh, this is complicated. Very tiresome!"

Dad's words look to be fun! I actually laugh at his words. I am calming down! But he gets very curious!

Dad continues, "Sanjay and Sandhya. You guys have so many secrets. A set of secrets with your family and open secrets within yourselves! You guys know everything about each other but still pretend like you have no clue at all! I understand whatever is happening, and I don't understand anything! What kind of marriage did you guys have? Love? Or arranged?"

Sindhu explains the whole story... A to Z. The complete story! And all of them are awe-struck!

I continue, "Sanjay, I don't have to consider her words seriously, right?"

Sanjay adds, "Sandhya, you were never my alternative option. You are my choice, my one and only choice. I love you and love only you!"

Sindhu adds, "Akka, everything you know, is all true. Your pride is true! Your happiness is true! Your love is true! Your love seems only a fantasy to anyone and everyone. But it is true. It is so cinematic, and you are so lucky!"

Sanjay continues, "Ramya blabbers something. She is a crazy person. I have never been in any relationship. I did take your picture secretly. I got addicted to it. I kept staring at it, blushed looking at it, and blushed and blushed and liked you! Sorry, you can take me as a flirt in that case, but I had a sincere crush on you! I used to hear a lot about you because of your fan, which is none other than your little sister. In every aspect, she takes you as her inspiration. Whenever she spoke about you, my crush on you changed into love! You were my motivation to succeed in my career, and you will continue to be my motivation to rebuild my career again. I will ensure our comfortable and happy life! While I was not yet ready for marriage or relationships, my mom brought up our marriage topic while I wanted some more time to stabilize my career. I could not deny it. I was tempted to start a life with you sooner than I expected. And for god's sake, I never knew that you knew about my feelings for you. I never knew you, too, had feelings for me. Everything just turned out this way unexpectedly! God must be very creative to design our love story this interesting. It is very entertaining to anyone who is witnessing this. And I believe this is the best way we fall in love with each other. We are a happy and strong couple!"

I add, "This love story is the reason for our strong bond. Whatever happened, happened for our good! All my doubts are cleared! Sorry for blaming you; I didn't mean to be so. Just that foolish anger poured out that way. I am sorry if I hurt you!"

Vasavi Aunty excitedly looks at her husband and says, "Sanjay proves to be your son. He even copied the way a man loves his women!"

Now all of us are curious about their love story!