Bon Appétit - IV

A disturbing sound started ringing in my ears and I opened my eyes while groaning. «You can come in» I shouted and tried to get comfortable on my pillows again. But the sound didn't stop. I opened my eyes and saw that my phone was ringing. I looked at it and it was the number of my school. I looked at the time and it was 11:00 a.m. Holy shit I forgot to go to school. I muted my phone and closed my eyes again. I'll deal with that tomorrow.

I heard a knock at the door and groaned again. «What now?» I sighed. I got up, putting my blankets on the side of the bed. I got close to the door and opened it. Mark was waiting outside with his big smile customing his face.

«Good morning miss Reed» he said.

«How do you know my last name?» I asked him curious and he chuckled.

«Mr. Turner informed me, Miss». Of course. Who else could tell him my name?

«So, what to you want?» I asked, a bit harsher than I thought I would sound.

«Mr. Turner wanted us to give you our best treatment and for the morning he told us to lead you to the spa. We have sauna too»

«Why?»

«I don't know, ma'am. He didn't give us more information. He just told us what to do with our job»

«Ok. I'll come at the reception in a bit. I need to make a call first». He just nodded and left. I closed the door and went to my right bedside table. I dialed Alex's number and waited some seconds for him to pick up.

«Good morning Lovely»

«11 a.m.? Seriously? Just to go to a spa?»

«Yeah... Shouldn't yer be at school anyways?» he judged me, while trying not to laugh.

«Yeah, I forgot to turn on my alarm. How did you know I was here?»

«I called Mark, Luv. He told me that yer had not left your room». Of course. Mark.

«I don't wanna go to the spa. I want to sleep» I groaned and lied down on my bed.

«Awww you're such an adorable sleepyhead. Look, babeh, I want yer to have a good stay and provide yer the best. Also, I want you to meet someone later on» he said and my eyes popped out.

«What!? Who?»

«A friend of mine is visiting your town for business and I thought why not meet yer? He agreed so I see no problem»

«How do you even know in what town I live?»

«You're kiddin' me, right? You're literally stayin' in one of me hotels. I know in which of 'em Mark works and I know where yer live. It's easy to locate ya». I had not thought about that.

«And why am I meeting one of your friends? I haven't even met you up close»

«Yeah, I know. I just thought that it would be nice if yer had the chance to meet one of me buddies. He's pretty cool, don't yer worry»

«Ooookay. What's his name though?»

«Matt. I'll tell 'im to get yer to the shops. He has some free time. Buy whateva yer want. He's payin' with me money» he said and I smiled. Free shopping yay.

«Matt, okay, got it. I have to go to the spa now, Daddy» I said playfully and he chuckled.

«That's my gurl. I'll call yer later babe. Have a great day»

«You too»

I hung up and ordinary love by U2 started playing in my head. Great. I got off my clothes, grabbed a robe that was folded at the end of my bed and wore it, tying the two strands in front of my belly. I took my keys and left my room. Mark was waiting me to the reception. A tall woman standing next to him. She was wearing all white clothes and had a belt with some oils hanging from it.