Birthday boy - XLVIII

Oh god! It's been such a long time! I don't know what's the first thing to say... I miss you all so so much. This year is going to be kind of hard for me but I've missed y'all and this story and everything so I guess I could find some time to post. Love you and enjoyyy<3 - Klarisa

January 06

Alex's birthday is today. Christmas and New Year was spent pretty boring. I was not in the mood to get out. Alex suggested we watch movies while cuddling, but I was not in the mood for that either. I couldn't feel the Christmas spirit this year.

Now I'm just sitting in the living room. Alex is out. He must be here at any moment. And boom, there he is. The door opening slowly and him entering the place with some bags in his hands. Wearing some tight, black jeans, white shirt and a brown leather coat on top.

He looked at me with a big smile and let the bags down, beside each one of his polished shoes. I stared at him, curled up on the couch while the fire was burning and it gave the place such a nice vibe.

«No birthday hug?» he asked with a dissapointed grimace, frowning slightly. I didn't reply. He took off his coat and hung it. He started walking closer to me and sat on the couch, next to my feet. I stared at him with a blank face reaction.

His eyes landed on my baby blue shorts. His hand touched my thigh slightly. His movements really careful. «Don't touch me» I talked slowly, in a really low tone. He looked into my eyes and smiled a little.

«Yer gonna act like a brat at me birthday? I thought that we could have some fun today. Together» he said. He sounded both sad and kinda playful. I'm not sure. I never know what his mood really is.

«Keep dreaming, Alex. People should make dreams» I said and he chuckled. His hand still on my bare thigh. His thumb started making little, slow circles on my skin. I shivered, to be honest.

«Bad girl» he whispered, smirking and looking straight into my eyes. I placed my hand over his, trying to take it off my thigh. He grabbed it tighter, though.

«Let go of me» I said, struggling to move his hand away. I looked at him and he was still smiling like a psycho. I dug my nails into his skin and he pulled his hand away, letting a painful sound to come out of his lips. I got off the couch and slapped his cheek. «Bastard» I murmured and walked away. I started walking up the stairs.

«Ya look hot walkin' away from meh» he shouted. I rolled my eyes and kept walking silently. «Movin' that little ass so good» he continued.

«Go fuck yourself, Alex»

«I bet you'd like that, huh? Watchin' meh jerk off just for you» he kept going. I turned around and looked at him with a raised eyebrow. He smirked cockily while opening his legs wider and getting more comfortable in his seat.

«I'm going upstairs. I'm scared that my ears are going to bleed after all the bullshit you've said» I said calmly. I turned my back at him, again, and kept going.

«Love you too, darlin'»

[...]

I got into my pajamas and stared at my reflection in the mirror. My skin is breaking down again and some little pimples are making their way out to the surface. Great. I heard 1...2...3 knocks on the door. He didn't even wait for me to talk and he just got in. And you all know who "he" is.

Wearing a black pair of trousers and a white button-up shirt, with rolled sleeves up to his elbows. No tie, of course. Just some buttons open, showing off his clear chest and the chains that he's wearing. Smelling like a trouble coming from miles away.