Special Occasion - XLV

Enjoy❤️

I put on no red dress with the slit and looked at myself in the mirror. I felt Alex's presence on the door and I turned to look at him. He was wearing a suit in the same tone of red as my dress. A black button-up shirt inside, some buttons undone as always.

«Do ya need any help?» he asked me with a smile. I nodded and looked at my own reflection again. He came behind me and I pulled my hair on the front. He zipped the dress, slowly. Looking at my reflection at some points.

«Thank you» I whispered, once he was done. He placed his hands on my hips and his face came closer to mine, from the side. His lips touched the skin of my neck and he kissed it slowly.

«Stunnin' as always» he whispered in my ear and looked at my reflection again. Straight into my eyes, in the mirror. I turned around and he let go of me. I smiled at him and touched his cheek.

«And what happened to you?» I asked sarcastically. He didn't seem mad. He actually smiled.

«Yer know you like me» he said in a low tone.

«Nope».

«Yes, you do» he said, keeping his big smile on his face. I moved my head -on the sides- negatively.

«No I don-». He interrupted me by grabbing my chin and pulling me into a kiss. It didn't last more than a moment.

«Yeah you do» he repeated in a really low tone. I just smiled at him, but didn't say anything. He's gotten much interest from me. He doesn't need any more.

I pulled away from his touch and grabbed my heels from the one side of the bed. I sat on the bed and put them on. Then stood up and looked at him. He put his hand into his pocket and got my necklace out of it.

«Com'ere» he demanded with a grin.

«I don't want that» I said sternly.

«And I do not care. I said come here. I need ya to wear this so people can know that yer mine» he said. I sighed, rolling my eyes. I approached him and took the necklace from his hand. I put it on myself. «You didn't have to be so aggressive» he commented.

«I was not aggressive. Just got tired of you "taking care" of me» I said and he tilted his head on the side.

«Well, turn around» he commanded me. Before I could talk, he got a small, blue box out of his pocket. He opened it and it was a silver necklace with a small "Alex" hanging from it, written in calligraphic letters.

«Don't you think that the bullets are enough? I guess that's the mafia symbol or something, right? Now a stupid necklace with your name on it?»

«First of all, yes. Secondly, it's white gold and me name has small diamonds on it. It has quite a worth. Yer gonna wear it. I made it only for you» he said serious. «Imma need to carve me name on yer thighs at some point» he then murmured.

«That's so not gonna happen!»

«We'll see about that. Now, turn around» he demanded again with a slight smirk. I obeyed and pulled my hair on the front. He put on the necklace, with was quite shorter than the other. I let go of my hair and touched it, to feel the details.

His fingertips touched the back of my neck and pushed my hair on the one side. I felt goosebumps on his touch. His hot breath tickled my skin and I gulped. He kissed the behind of my ear slowly.

«Yer so done when I get to fuck you» he whispered in my ear. I didn't say anything and shivered again, as he wrapped his hands around my waist «Yer gonna get it rough. Just like yer like it. Gonna take ya in every last position» he continued to whisper in my ear. «I'm gonna have me way with you for hours and hours. Make you cum so so many times. Till you fookin' lose yer breath». He placed a kiss on my neck again.