Cigarettes - XIV

Just a reminder that ALL of you are worth it! You're the hottest, bad bitches out there! You deserve someone like Alex, you deserve someone to love you, YOU DESERVE THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD. LIVE YOUR LIVES TO THE FULLEST AND DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ANYTHING!

Now, enjoy❤️

«Hmm who's the naughty one now?» I asked playfully and he smiled.

«I'm always naughty...» he said with his deep, hot af voice and I raised my eyebrows.

«Oh, are you, Mr. Turner?». He grabbed the coke from my hand and took a sip himself. He hummed while looking straight into my eyes. He placed the bottle on the table and grabbed another macaron. He brought it in front of my face and I opened my mouth.

He put the macaron in and I licked his fingers a bit, on purpose. He didn't comment anything though. Just kept looking at me while I chewed the dessert with the KitKat taste. He took one macaron too and put it in his mouth.

Once I swallowed and he did too, I thought about giving him some pleasure. At least try to. I'm not sure how to kiss someone's neck, but there's a first time for everything, right?

So, I took a deep breath and hugged him, just so it wouldn't be so awkward. I didn't feel like just getting close to his neck and starting kissing him. He wrapped his arms around me and I approached my lips to the crook of his neck.

I placed my lips on his soft, clean skin and kissed him just like I would do on his cheek. Although, he does not do it in that way. He opens his mouth a lot more. His kisses are wet and sloppy. He also sucks my skin.

Once he let out a chuckle, 'cause I guess my kiss was too innocent for him and maybe I was even tickling him or something, I took a deep breath and placed my lips there again, with all the courage that I had.

I left an open-mouthed kiss, not being afraid to use my tongue to lick his skin a bit while doing so. My eyes closed. He sighed and his head went a bit backwards. I took that as a "yes" to keep going. He kind of gave me motivation.

I kissed him again like I did before and he sighed again. I sat up and placed my hands on his chest. I looked at him and he smiled at me.

«What are yer lookin' at? Keep goin'» he demanded with a smirk. I grinned and approached again. I kept my eyes open this time, so I could see his reaction. I left a kiss on his neck and his head went backwards again. His eyes closed and he looked like he was enjoying this as much as I did.

I chuckled, proud of myself. I closed my eyes and started leaving repeated kisses, across his neck. My hands snuck into his t-shirt and roamed his body. His, grabbed my butt tightly. I bit down his skin on my last kisses and he let out some faded moans. I made sure to suck his Adam's apple too.

I raised my head and admired his stretched out neck. A lot of red spots on it. Asymmetrical as fuck but still so beautiful. I did that! Oh God I'm so proud, for no good reason... I smiled at the sight.

And especially his reaction made it even better. Head back, resting on the sofa. His mouth forming a small gap, eyes closed, neck red. He looked so calm and like he enjoyed the whole thing so much.

His eyes opened slowly and he raised his head a bit, to look at me. He smirked and fondled my butt. His bottom lip got in between his teeth and I could see the turn on on his face. His hand went down and he rubbed me down there a bit over my jeans. I grabbed his wrist immediately to stop him, as good as it felt. And for what? He just moved his fingers in a circle and he could have me on my knees, if he kept going.

«Sorry, babe. Couldn't help myself from doing it» he said slowly and put his hand back on my butt. I just blushed and let go of his wrist. I looked around awkwardly. His gaze, though, was focused on me and I could feel it burning me.