King Cobra - XXXVII

Enjoy❤️(Dick^)

«Shut up! He can hear you, you know that?» I whisper-shouted at her.

«I don't think that he's an elephant to listen to us from the bedroom» she chuckled and sat back. I rolled my eyes. «I guess he has some huge ding-dong in his pants» she laughed and I touched my forehead, doing a palm face.

«Go on, Love. Answer» I heard Alex's voice and we turned around to look at him, on the bedroom door. Standing on the frame. His hands in front of his chest. A smirk on his face.

I looked at Kelly and she looked at me again. «I'll take the confidence as a "yes"» she murmured, looking sroumd, and I covered my mouth with my hand, trying not to let some laughs. I nodded at her to assure her he does have a big one.

I looked at Alex and he smiled wider. He blew me a kiss and then came closer. He had, now, a pair of black skinny jeans and a light blue button-up shirt on. His hair gelled and his shoes shiny.

«Imma go buy some cigs. Do you want something to eat or drink?» he asked, grabbing his sunglasses from the table.

«Umm I don't want anything. Kelly?» I asked her.

«Just some sprite or something» she told him and he nodded. Then turned and looked at me again.

«Baby, you need to eat» he told me in a low tone. Almost whispering. He came closer and touched the back of my head gently. I looked up and into his eyes.

«I'm not hungry»

«I don't care. I'll bring you somefin' to eat, okay?» he said. I nodded slowly. He ducked a bit and kissed my forehead, while caressing my hair. «Gonna be back in a bit» he then said and approached the door. He waved at us and left.

Kelly got up and sat next to me. «Tell me everything!» she shouted excited and I chuckled. Her gaze fell on my ring and she opened her mouth widely. «DID HE GIVE YOU THIS?». I chuckled and nodded.

She touched it, her mouth opened widely. «Oh my God! It's soooo pretty! Is it real?» she asked, looking at me, but still touching the ring with her fingertips.

«I guess so. He... He kind of proposed me to be his girlfriend» I said slowly.

«WHAT!? WITH A RING LIKE THAT!?» she was totally shocked. I nodded, laughing. «Girl, if you don't marry him, I will» she said and I slapped her cheek lightly, for fun y'know.

«Calm down! Don't rush! We just are like...a couple now» I said and she frowned.

«No more money?» she frowned and I laughed.

«If you think about it, he still gives me money. He's paying for everything. Accommodation, food, clothing. I'm literally living with his money» I said and she shrugged her shoulders.

«Yeah, you've got a point» she said and I nodded. «I wanna know more about the sex» she said and I chuckled.

«I think I should better tell you about something else...» I said, not sure if I should tell her. She nodded eagerly, so I could talk. «He... He keeps a gun on him» I murmured. Her eyes opened widely.

«I KNEW THAT HE'S IN THE MAFIA!»

[...]

Alex came back and I stopped talking to Kelly about how perfect sex with him is and how rough and hot he is and shit. He was holding two bags in one hand and a donut on the other, taking a bite as he was closing the suite's door.

«Hello ladies» he said and placed the bags on the table. He sat on an armchair and took another bite of his donut with the chocolate filling. It looked delicious. I stared at it enchanted. «You want some?» he asked and I looked at him.