Golden Hour - XI

Just a random pic again. Enjoy😘

Once I closed the door, I just smiled without controlling it. He's just so perfect. I went into the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror. My bottom lip was quite swollen and the lipstick had faded a bit. I took a handful of water and started washing my face, along with a face soap that was on the sink.

I then got back into the bedroom and unzipped my dress. It was kinda hard, but I achieved my goal at the end. I jumped into my pajamas and went straight into the sheets.

[...]

Alex T.
Are you ready yet?

Klarisa R.
No! Just go and I'll
be there in a bit

I didn't know which one of the swimsuits to wear. The blue one was too small and showed a bit too much. The red one was pressing my tits and I didn't feel comfortable with them popping out like that. And then there's the black one... the most comfortable one, but like too high waisted. It didn't fit me well, that's all.

Klarisa R.
I can't find a swimsuit
that suits me. You have
such a bad taste

I decided to tease him a bit.

Alex T.
I was not the one
choosing them, love.
I just told the girls
to bring you some
to try, I didn't even
give a look at them.
Just wear anything.
I'm sure you'll look
great... ;)

I exhaled and decided to go with the red one. It showed the least, except the black one that I just didn't want to wear. Popped out boobs it is. I got ready and got out of my room. I had a white pareo on top of my swimsuit and nothing else. Alex told me not to bring anything other than myself and my sunglasses.

I went downstairs and gave my keys to Mark. I then got out of the rear exit and walked to the pool. It was placed on a big backyard, covered with lawn. I walked through a stone path and got closer to two pools. One was huge and the other a bit smaller. Sun beds around them with some umbrellas too.

I think the small pool is for kids, because some were in it. The sun beds were almost filled with people and some of 'em were into the pool. I looked around nervously. After some secs, I spotted a guy sitting on a sun bed with a black suit on and a white button up shirt. Okay, that's Alex.

I took a deep breath and approached, but he didn't see me. He was reading a newspaper and it was hiding his face. I was standing just in front of him. His legs stretched and a bit opened.

I bent a bit and started crawling over him carefully. I hadn't touched him and he still hadn't realized. I was just in front of his newspaper. I cleared my throat and he finally realized, as he put the newspaper aside to look at what's happening.

He smiled widely when he looked at my face. His smile turned into a smirk when he saw the posture of my body on top of him. I kissed his cheek playfully.

«Hey daddy!» I greeted him and he looked at my eyes once again. He sat up a bit and placed his hands on my waist.

«Hi baby...» he said slowly, his voice deeper than usual. I've noticed that he does that when I do something that he likes or it turns him on or something. His whole face reaction changes every time he does that. It turns into a sexier, hornier one.