I Miss You - XLIV

[...]

I put on the electric blue bikini that I bought. I looked at myself in the mirror and fixed the top, so my breasts could pop out a little more. Then fixed my hair and got out of the bedroom. I walked down the stairs and to the living room.

I spotted Alex on the couch. A black suit on. A white button-up shirt and a black tie, as well. His black pants on, as always. His legs rested on the small table. A book in his hands and his gaze focused on it.

I walked to the kitchen and opened the huge ass fridge. I took a bowl filled with strawberries and washed them under the sink. Then got the bowl and a little plate with me and went back to the living room. I sat next to him and placed the little plate on the table. The bowl on my thighs.

I grabbed the remote control and turned on the TV. He exhaled slowly, kinda disturbed. «Could yer turn that off? I'm trynna read somefing» he said in a low tone. I didn't do anything and grabbed one strawberry. I ate it and let the leaves on the small plate.

Alex didn't say anything at all, making me curious about what he's reading with such centralization. I looked at the book. «Is it porn?» I asked and he closed his eyes and breathed out of his nose.

I took another strawberry and placed it into my mouth, holding it by the leaves. «Why would I be readin' porn?» he asked rhetorically and turned his head to look at me. His eyes opened widely, while his gaze fell onto my body. «What the hell are you wearin'?» he asked slowly, kind of shocked.

I looked at my body and then back at him. I bit my strawberry and let the leaves on the plate. I swallowed it, before speaking. «A bikini» I answered, completely cool.

«Have you lost yer mind? It's 2C° outside. Yer gonna get cold» he said and took off his jacket. He wrapped it around my shoulders quickly.

I took it off and threw it away. «I don't want this» I said and his lips formed a line. «It's a lot hotter inside, y'know. And I can turn the heat up, if you want to» I said and got up. I got to the thermostat and turned it up to 38C°.

I got back to the living room. He was undoing his tie at the moment. He took it off and placed it next to him. Then just kept reading his book casually. I could feel the place getting hotter and hotter, in its literal meaning.

«Oh fook» he exclaimed and wiped the sweat that had formed on his forehead with the back of his palm. He placed the book on the table and put his feet down on the floor. I placed my hands on my hips and watched him with a smile, as he was rolling up his sleeves. He then undid two or three buttons of his shirt and opened his legs widely.

«Don't be so dramatic, it's not that hot» I said sarcastically and he looked at me. His mouth slightly open. His eyes looked at my body and then at me again.

«Yer in a swimsuit» he said.

«Yeah, I guess you've got a point. Come on, let me help you» I said and approached him. I opened my legs and sat on top of his. He closed them a little, so I could be more comfortable on his thighs.

«Mmm is ma baby horny?» he asked in a low tone, placing his hands on my ass and fondling it. He bit his bottom lip, looking at my lips. Then looked back into my eyes

«Keep your hands to yourself, big boy. I'm trynna be a good girl and help you. Don't make me regret it» I said and grabbed his shirt.

«You do are a good girl, babe. Yer the best girl» he whispered, smiling at me. I started unbuttoning his shirt. His hands stayed on my butt, but I didn't say anything.

«Don't turn everything I say to something dirty» I said and he smirked. His gaze looking at me, as I was looking at his chest being uncovered slowly. My small hands unbuttoning his shirt carefully. He brought his hands on the front and squeezed my boobs. «Stop it!» I shouted at him and he chuckled.