Incognito - V

I got my backpack and went down to the cafeteria. I had a pair of black mom's fit jeans on and a white t-shirt tugged inside of 'em. Black sneakers and my hair a bit wet 'cause I didn't dry them yesterday after shower and they didn't dry completely at sleep so yeah.

Alex sent me a lot more money yesterday, after the whole thing we did through the phone. I don't know if I feel weird of what I did or happy that now I have a fat ass bank account with 2.5k more money. He said that 1.2k were for the pics and the other 1.3k for feeling relaxed with him and making him cum. It's really easy to make money with Alex. I don't have to do anything extreme. More girls out there should look for perverts like him and become rich.

I entered the cafeteria and was about to sit on a table, when I heard a familiar voice behind me.

«Heyy, Klarisa» Matt shouted from the same table he was sitting yesterday. I waved at him awkwardly.

«Hi». I was so awful.

«Come join me, Love» he nodded. I was too shy to say something and deny his offer with an excuse like "I'm gonna be late" or "I have school" or something. And Matt is a really cool guy. I don't have to avoid him. So, I approached his tabled and he stood up. Bob dragged a chair and nodded for me to sit down. I did, while leaving my bag at the floor, and he pushed the chair a bit again. «Are yer going to eat somethin'?» Matt then asked, while taking a bite from his omelet.

«No, I have school in a bit and I'll just eat something there. I came for a coffee» I smiled and Matt nodded, while pushing his food down his throat.

«You heard the lady» he said to Zack, his other bodyguard. He left and I smiled to Matt. «So, how are you today? Slept well?» he asked politely and took another bite of the omelet.

«Yeah yeah, the mattresses in this hotel are amazing. How about you?»

«Eh fine, I've been in Alex's hotels a lot of times and I guess I'm used to them so we don't have the same reaction, y'know» he laughed and I shrugged a bit. Zack brought me my coffee, just like Bob did yesterday. I thanked him and took a sip.

«Alex said that you have business going on in town, but I see you only at the hotel» I said and he chuckled.

«Yeah I know. I have a meeting in two hours, but then I'll be back here or go to a pub or something. My manager does most of the things, I just do some calls or have some meetings» he explained while chuckling. I'm actually jealous of him. He has money and does not do anything serious. Although, I'm pretty sure he has worked hard to reach at this point.

«That's nice» I murmured and took a sip of my coffee.

«Alex is quite the opposite, y'know. He likes to talk to everyone that works for him. He actually casts them like he's makin' a movie or somethin'. He says he wants the best of the best to work for him and also wants his workers to be happy so he looks for people that'll like the job etc. I don't know how he does it, to be honest. He even knows in which hotel works each of his receptionists. This man's crazy, I'm tellin' ya» he laughed and I did a bit too. After a while talking about everything under the sun, I looked at the watch on my hand and I had almost 15 minutes 'til school started.

«Matt, I really enjoyed your company but I have to leave. School starts in less than 20 minutes and I don't wanna be late» I said politely, while grabbing my bag and getting ready to get up.

«Yes yes, of course» he said and stood up with me. «Let me walk you out» he volunteered.

«Oh no, thanks. Enjoy your breakfast. I'll talk to you later?»

«Yeah, sure»

«Okay. Bye» I smiled awkwardly.

«Have a nice day, Love» he smiled back and I left. Once I got outside I saw a limo, similar to Matt's but in white color, waiting outside. The chauffeur took off his sunglasses and got his head a bit out of the window. He had black gelled hair and a serious tone on his face.