Dubai - XLI

Enjoy my beautiful babies❤️(ass&back^^🤤)

He stared at me shocked. Examining my face's features carefully. My tears not able to stop rushing down my cheeks. «Babe, what do you mean?» he asked, his voice trying to calm me or something.

He raised his hand, again, and approached my cheek. I slapped it and he pulled it away. «Don't call me "babe"!» I shouted, but my voice broke and I kept crying.

I can't believe that this whole time I've been with someone like him. He's been through a lot, true. But still. He shouldn't approach me at the first place and just hide fucking everything from me. Make me fall in love with him. How am I supposed to fucking get over him now? For my own sake.

He touched my shoulders and lowered his head, so it could be at the same level with mine. «I know that this is hard for you... But I'm the same man. Nofing's changed. I'm the man you love, baby» he whispered at me. I fucking know that, Alex.

«Alex... I do love you...but I can't be with a murderer. A fucking criminal! I'm so sorry. I... I wanna leave. I can't be here anymore» I said. He gulped and his lips formed a line. A tear ran down his cheek and felt like a sword passing through my heart. He wiped it immediately and let go of me.

«With what money? Everything yer have is what I have given you» he said, more serious this time. Well, what you don't know Alex is that I keep many of them in cash.

«J- just leave me somewhere and I'll find my own way. I don't know. I just wanna go. I won't go to the police, I promise» I said slowly, looking at the floor.

I took off my ring and unclapsed my necklace. I grabbed his wrist and opened his palm. I put both of them into it and closed it. He stayed like that for some seconds.

«I'm afraid that I can't do that» he said, kinda sad, and I looked at him. My tears had dried out by now. «I can't let yer go» he almost whispered this time. I opened my eyes widely and stared at his apologetic look.

«What do you mean? Why?» I asked him confused af.

«First of all, yer know too much now. I guess me buddy here told ya everyfing» he said pointing at Miles, who looked scared as hell. «And secondly, yer in danger. Me father could get out of jail. He'll want revenge. I know his way of finkin'. And guess who's the perfect person to take out?» he asked  rhetoricallly and I felt my breath getting caught in my throat. So, I'm the target of an ex mafia boss? My life couldn't get any better.

«Physical pain passes by. Even if he just killed meh with the worst way possible. It's just that. But emotional pain. That shit hurts» he explained. «And I would be a fookin' mess if somefin' happened to you» he then whispered slowly.

I don't know if I should find that cute or freak out because he's literally kidnapping me. I guess kind of both. Maybe I could just leave somehow. Run away at night or when he's in the toilet or something.

A knock was heard on the door and I opened my eyes widely. We looked at it. «Mr. Turner, your lunch is here» a guy said. I opened my mouth. This is my chance to set myself free.

I was about to scream for help, but a hand covered my mouth and stopped me. A body stuck on mine from behind. The other arm around my arms, holding me tightly. «Don't you fookin' try anyfing like that again» Alex whispered in my ear.

I looked at him, with the corner of my eye. «Open the door» he told Miles and started pulling me into the bedroom. I tried to hit him and set myself free from his grip, but he's too strong. I even tried to scream, but his hand had literally gripped my mouth and didn't allow any sounds to pass by. I bit him. He didn't show any emotion, though. At all. He just kept going into the room and I gave up. He closed the door and kept holding me tightly. He placed the jewelry on the bed, not letting go of me.