Lucy - XXIX

Enjoy babies❤️

I hugged him tightly, placing my chin on his shoulder and closing my eyes. He hugged me back and started moving his hands in circles on my back. I could smell his cologne strongly now.

I got lost into the beautiful smell. Felt like I'm into clouds, flying away. I felt safe, to be honest. His body so warm and his embrace so welcoming.

I pulled away after some minutes and smiled at him, just as he did. «Imma go make yer bath ready» he said in a low tone and I just nodded.

[...]

We got out of a huge building and Alex parked outside. «Here we are» he sighed and undid his belt -the car one, of course- before opening his door.

I looked out of my window. I don't know if I wanna get in there. What if she tells me that I need to be isolated because the trauma is gonna turn me into a psychopath? It might be the only way to help me.

«Love, you okay?» Alex asked concerned. I turned my gaze and looked at him. «What's wrong?» he then asked -closing his door again- not breaking eye contact.

«You're not gonna leave me there, are you?» I murmured and he furrowed his eyebrows.

«Baby, what are ya talkin' about? Of course I'm not gonna leave yer there» he assured me, kinda upset with what I said. «Why did yer think of that?»

«I mean... They could put me in a clinic or something»

«Babe, no! Of course not! Yer just overthinking it without any reason at all! We're going to a psychologist, not a psychiatrist. She's gonna make sure that yer okay, and if you need help, yer just gonna have some sessions with her. Just talkin'. No clinics, no pills, no needles. Nofin like that» he explained, touching my shoulders and ducking slightly, so his face could be at the same level with mine.

I nodded, looking down. I'm still nervous and kinda scared, but I guess he's right. He placed his one hand on the back of my head and brought me closer to him, to give me a kiss on the forehead. So soft and gentle that I barely felt anything.

He let go of me and opened his door. I exhaled slowly. He got out and came next to mine. He opened it and bent over. He undid my belt, like I was some kid or something, and placed his one hand under my knees and the other around my waist.

I stopped him immediately, placing my hand on his chest. «Alex, I can walk. Thank you» I said slowly and he took a step back. His hands were placed on his hips and he looked at me, as I was getting out of the car.

I looked around, taking a deep breath. At a corner, I spotted a guy with a camera pointing at us. I looked at the flash, as he took a pic of the two of us.

«Is that a paparazzi?» I whispered, pointing at the guy with my eyebrows. Alex turned around and looked at him. He raised his hand casually and waved at him, before turning around to look at me again.

«Don't care about 'em» he told me and fixed his sunglasses.

«You really are famous... Don't they get on your nerves, though?» I asked and he chuckled.

«Of course I am, Love. It seems weird at first, y'know, a hotel-chain owner having paparazzi all around him. But, actually, I'm one of the richest men in the whole world. People know meh n' they wanna see meh lifestyle. I dunno, maybe they fink that they're gonna make money if they do wha' I do. And they do get on me nerves, honestly» he explained and then laughed.

«Aren't they gonna think it's weird that you're going at a psychologist?» I asked.

«Why would it be weird? Many people just wanna see how their mental health is or just talk to someone, I dunno. I do it as well. And yer need it. I don't care about the paparazzi at all, or the people's opinions. Now, come on. Let's get in» he said and locked his car.