Vegas - XVII

Enjoy babes❤️(slight smut, once again. More coming...)

He got up and I dropped my hand with a small smile. He looked so uncomfortable. I chuckled, seeing that he has a large bulge in his pants. He looked at me with a murderous look and I smiled even more.

«Are yer leavin' in like slow motion or somethin'?» Jamie joked and Alex looked at him for a moment, and then back at me. He winked and left, walking kinda fast.

The guys kept talking with Kelly. She hit my ribs with her elbow and I looked at her annoyed. She raised her brows and pointed at the direction of the toilets. I looked at her confused. Jamie and Nick started laughing with an inside joke of them and she found the chance to bring her lips close to my ear.

«Go to the toilet with him...» she whispered and then smiled at the guys again. I looked at her confused. She's right, though. He's probably waiting. I don't wanna have sex with him, especially in there, though. But I decided to go. I cleared my throat nervously and looked them.

«Umm I have to go to the restroom, too. Excuse me». I got up and they just nodded. I walked awkwardly to the toilets. I opened the one with the "women" sign outside. I took just a peek of the room, but only two girls were there, fixing their make-up.

Of course he wouldn't come here. I closed the door and went to the toilets next to these ones. I took a deep breath and opened the door slowly. I hope I don't see any man's dick. No-one was there, though.

I took a step inside and I was immediately grabbed by the neck and pressed against the wall, causing a scream to leave my mouth. Oh God! I so love when he does that. His eyes full of lust, looking at me hungrily, while licking his lips. I looked at his hand and then at his face again, with a small smirk.

«You really are into choking, huh?» I asked and he smiled. He didn't have to reply. I could see it by the look at his face that he truly enjoys grabbing my neck. I like it too, to be honest.

He's not doing that grab that you fear for your life. It's a gentle, sexy one. He presses just the sides of my neck, causing me only pleasure and not breathing problems. This man really knows what he's doing.

His other hand touched my cheek and he got closer, 'til our lips crashed together. He started kissing me passionately. «I thought... I thought you wouldn't come...» he whispered in the kiss.

My hands were gripped on his biceps, while our tongues were moving in their own rhythm. I started moving my right hand to his dick. He grabbed my wrist, though, just when my hand reached his waistband.

He stopped kissing me and looked at me. I was kind of confused and totally out of breath. His face red, his lips swallowed and red by the friction. He was breathing heavily as well.

«No touchin', Love. It's not the right place» he whispered.

«You're the one that wanted me here» I chuckled and he sighed.

«Yeah, but no touching down there» he demanded. His weirdness has returned. I didn't answer and he grabbed both my cheeks with his hand, pushing them together and making my lips pop out. «Okay, babeh?» he asked serious and I nodded, feeling my jaw hurting a bit by his touch.

He looked at my lips, that had formed a weird shape, because of his tight hold. He kissed them, sucking a bit. «I just wanna kiss yer now. Nothin' more» he then whispered and let go of my cheeks.

He raised a bit his hand, that was on my neck, and passed his thumb over my lips. He dragged my bottom lip slowly, while his hand went down, back around my neck. But this time on just the left side.