𝐈𝐈𝐈: Mostly Ghostly

┍━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┑

MOSTLY GHOSTLY

┕━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          BLINDING SNOW STAINED light stabs into Lyra's eyes as she slowly and excruciatingly comes back to life. Her head is throbbing, flames slathering her skull, and she squeezes her eyes shut as tightly as she can, slipping back into the reprieve of the molten shadows. It takes her a moment or two to gather her senses, to start to let the memories come back to her as she lays there on what feels like a cloud. . .

     Bellamy. Clarke. The Azgeda warrior. Something chirps in the background and her eyes snap open. The boiling white light burn for a heartbeat as she tries to register the tubes snaking from her arms, the beeping of the monitors, and. . . oh, god, and the monitors and the stainless white cell. . .

     Mount Weather.

She's in Mount Weather.

She's not really sure what happens next.

Someone is screaming. She thinks it might be her. All she knows is that one moment she is lying there, weightless, dizzy with shock, and then the next moment she seems to explode from her skin. She is trembling, violently, lurching across the tile. All without thought. Each movement is a visceral reaction to being back in the hell she has spent three months running from, black bile blazing at the back of her throat. Her fingers scrabble across the wires snaking into her arms and then she rips them from her skin, oblivious to the pain, not even sparing a glance at the bits of blood. All without thought. She spirals towards the door with screams incarcerated in her throat, feels herself pushing it open, staggers into the deserted halls. All without thought. All without thought.

Mount Weather: Quarantine Ward is stamped across the wall in blocky lettering.

     And at last, when Lyra cannot hide the fear of the walls closing in on her any longer, she starts to sob. Brutally. Voices seem to bounce against the walls.

     Lyra, can you do it? Can you irradiate Level 5?

     Wait a second, Lyra, Clarke. We need to think about this. There are kids in there. And people who helped us.

     "I had to!" Lyra cries out, feeling herself slump against the wall as she holds her face in her hands. "I had to, I had to, I had to — "