𝐗𝐗: E for Execute

┍━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┑

E FOR EXECUTE

┕━━━━ ⋆。˚☽˚。⋆ ━━━━┙

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

          VIOLET SHADOWS STALK Lyra as she ducks out of the chiseled entrance of the temple. Hours have past since Clarke declared they were surrendering. The plan had been simple enough ━━ Jaha had surrendered a body to Echo and told her that it was Ontari. It wasn't. It was Octavia. She'd been hidden in the cloth and was supposed to have murdered the guards and the healer tending King Roan before sneaking Clarke and Abby into the room so that they could properly heal his bullet wound. Lyra assumes nothing's gone wrong so far; it's been several long, draining hours. Night has already fallen. Nobody from Skaikru's been brutally murdered yet. Which suggests everything's gone according to plan.

Of course, Lyra's been in the temple and on the radio with Raven this whole time. They'd been scanning the data bases together, with Raven relaying any information. And now Lyra paces anxiously back into the streets. Indra's loaned her clothes from Trikru, which means now Lyra's wearing a Grounder outfit consisting of dark, tight pants, and a corset-like top.

She goes over everything she and Raven had learned about in her head.

After the second Fukushima disaster, Panacea Power patented a failsafe system with multiple redundancies. By 2048, two dozen mega reactors were built to withstand any disaster. There'd been a gauge reading the radiation levels. It's been yellow since the dropship crash-landed, which is alright. Even though yellow was too dangerous for Mount Weather, anyone from space could handle it. But the gauge is rising instead of falling. If it rises steadily, it'll be red within six months and that's when their time will officially be up.

But if it rises any faster. . .

Well, they'll all be dead sooner rather than later.

"Never a dull moment, huh?"

Startled by Murphy's voice, Lyra glances across the street to see him coming towards her. He brushes his mousy hair out of his eyes as Emori lingers a safe-distance behind him. She's probably weary of the mass of Skaikru and Trikru guards and warriors amassed at the end of the street, which is where Bellamy, Noah, Kane, and Indra are all gathered.

Bellamy glances up at Lyra. She gives him the best smile she can muster.

"Bellamy, pay attention," Indra orders. "Echo's part of the royal guard, spies. That's why she's not marked. Very dangerous, very loyal."

"Not to the people who saved her life," retorts Bellamy lowly.

"Bellamy, I know how you feel about her. But you can't lose control," Kane warns him. "You offer them technology, guns, whatever it takes to keep her talking. Is that clear?"

     Indra's eyes snap up. "I didn't agree to give them guns."

     "Well, that's probably because you're not an idiot," remarks Murphy dryly.

     "I'm with the grease-ball over here," announces Noah. "A lot of words start with e. Echo, effort —

     "Noah," says Kane in warning.