ⅤⅠ

Y/n pov

  the building was tall and shaped like a large H. the glass was completely see-through but stained with blue. large trees traveled up the grey-bricked pathway pointing to the entrance and a wall ran around the building that was at least twenty inches thick. 

"so this is U.A..." I breathed out a frosty breath and continued down the path. 

a ton of other teens my age walked alone and side by side, striving to get inside first and take the test of truth. they all looked excited and ready to win, yet their auras raided with the competition adrenalin. they wanted to become heroes frantically. 

I hugged myself closer and walked a bit faster, unintentionally bumping into someone on the way. 

the boy was (taller/shorter) than me and had red spiky hair. his smile could replicate the brightness of the sun and his teeth were as sharp as knives. I starred at him emotionless and inaudibly whispered an apology. 

he waved it off, "no need to apologize! just look forward instead of at your feet!" 

"sorry." 

"hey hey, I said you didn't need to apologize. it's all good!" 

I hummed and went ahead, leaving him without a proper response. he stuttered and grabbed my shoulder before I was too far, "u-uh, good luck on the exam! hopefully, we'll be in the same class! you want to be a hero right?"

I quivered at his strong handling and stood still, "yeah." 

his smile grew, "then I'll see you in class 1-A!" he waved me a last goodbye before running to get inside. 

my mouth flattened and my eyelids heavied, "what was the point in stopping me and then running ahead anyway..." I murmured as I moved further up the path and into the building. 

_

walking down the hall (by simply following the others), I met a sign that said 'U.A high school hero course, exam orientation.' my shoulders fell as I sighed and moved inside, ready to be possibly bombarded or yelled at from over-exaggerated and excited heroes. 

I took a seat closest to the exit and hugged one of my legs to my chest. beside me was a smaller girl; her hair was a somewhat dark purple color and her ears had long earphone jacks that twirled along with her fingers as she played with them. her gaze rested mine when she gave me an awkward smile and a small bow, "hello, let's both do our best. I'm pretty nervous myself, but I think I'll do fine. you look calm...must be confident in yourself hmm?" 

I blinked and hummed, turning my head to meet the front of the room. I could hear her shifting in her seat from the sudden rush from heavy air coming from me. I wasn't here to make friends and I was already faced with two people in conversation. 

hopefully, they both forget me.

the large black area in front shone with the U.A logo in gold, sparkling and shining for all of us to see. a familiar loud voice began to speak, his booming speech bouncing off the walls and cramming into my eardrums. his hair held tall, long, and blond. a pair of yellow glasses rested his eyes and laid on his nose. "EVERYBODY SAY HEY!" 

"Good lord." I huffed and closed my eyes; the girl next to me giggled to herself as the whole auditorium shifted to silence. 

he pouted with exaggeration, "tough crowd...then I'll quickly present to you the rundown of the practical exam! ARE YOU READY?! YEAH!"