ⅠⅩ

third-person pov

  she woke up earlier than she ever would that morning, anxiety swelling within her chest, but a twine of rapture was soon to wrap her heart. she was excited for this...a new experience for her life to come to. but the second she knew the sun had begun to rise over the horizon, the realization hit her consciousness like a ton of bricks.

she was to attend U.A today at 8:00 am.

and she woke up at 5:00 am on the dot.

with her eyes just beginning to open, her legs practically moving on their own, she briskly tossed them off her bed, carelessly massaging her eyelids and standing up.

she took her time to get ready, her mother still asleep and won't be waking till six. just showering, fixing her hair, and making a small breakfast was enough for much time to pass.

she wanted to stall just a bit until she was to put on her uniform...she just needed time until everything seemed official to her.

because that uniform would make her one of them.

an official future hero.

she stepped outside onto the balcony, as usual, holding a steaming cup of (favorite warm drink) and taking a sip whilst taking a seat on the concrete. the tender feeling of her drink eased the chill she and the soft wind created, increasing through her chest; yet the sun was capable to appear before her eyes, its rays that always shone onto her (e/c) pupils doing so and warming up her (s/c) skin.

she took a large inhale of the cold air provided outside, listing to the bird's chirp, the cicadas buzz and, the lesser sound of cars driving by. this was a tactic she installed into her morning routine not too long ago; able to soothe her negatively built up emotions down from the day before to ready her. it worked better than anything else could; although it was all she could do, it was an astonishing liveliness for her either way.

"This is nice...I feel nice."

the sudden sound of a door opening almost startled her, an annoyed sigh fleeing. "nevermind."

she got up, walking inside, and quickly stepping to her room to have complete time by herself before her mother saw her.

~

Y/n stood in front of her mirror, fixing her red tie and making sure her appearance was acceptable. she looked presentable at best, feeling a bit better about herself in her new uniform.

it was a simple attire; a white button-down shirt, a green skirt, a red tie, some dark-colored socks; and a blazer which wasn't necessary to wear, but would look better if put on. it was also an option to wear your shoes of choice if not wanting to wear the schools provided shoes.

"I'm really going to school huh?"

in fact, the last time she did go to school was when she was about eight or nine years old. the ways of schooling and how it worked was just a distant memory. she hadn't been to one in so long. not like she cherished attending school before anyhow, it was a waste of participation being the fact that her father disciplined her more than she could and required not only at a young age but in general.

finishing changing, she took one last glance at herself in the mirror. she looked...different. not what she would and did before, ignoring the notion that all she ever wore recently (aka, the past 7 years) was suitable for the house and the house alone.