ⅤⅢ

third-person pov

  a fresh wave of air flew into his office, the cool breeze hitting his snow-white fur and sending a shiver down his spine. his hands lingered on his table in distress and worry, playing with his pens and tracing the wood's design. 

Nezu was scared. he was scared for his school and he was scared for class 1A. 

not too long ago, about a day ago to be exact, the class went on a short trip to USJ; U.A's urban training facility. little to their knowledge, the infamous league of villains crashed through, causing a ruckus and damaging their facility. they were lucky that no one got harshly injured--apart from All Might and Aizawa so to say. 

it wasn't meant to happen. the chances of villains even realizing where they were at that exact time having to be planned days or even weeks before. that was another thing that added to his worries. he would need bigger forces and safety repercussions to be put out. not only for class 1A...but for his whole school. 

nevertheless, the happening wasn't the only thing added to the pile, but there was an observation made by Aizawa not too long after the first day. one of his students hadn't been at school once. she was a part of the few who got higher grades in the entrance exam. with a total of 75 points altogether, she was at the top. her strategies and movements were sharp, agile, and clearly thought out. she was strong and worthy of a spot in his school. 

so...why hasn't she come yet? could it be anxiety; personal issues? is something going on at home that completely halted her intent? 

Y/n L/n

Nezu's scarce frown shaped his usual smiling face, the cold air of his room not doing any justice and only putting more shudder in his movements as he stood from his leather office chair and walked out of his room. 

shutting the door behind him, he was greeted with the afternoon sun's rays warming his face, and the shrilling sound of panicked pro heroes, rushing about in hopes of finding a reason and solution for the occurrence with the league of villains.

the school was out for the rest of the week, and for the time being, the heroes were able to focus on one major task at hand while their students are recovering from such a disaster. 

the apprehension made him sad, not as it would contribute to his already somber feeling, but he wanted to spread the contrary. so, he carved a small smile on his face, walking along with the sleek wood floors of the office and over to Aizawa with an inquiry. 

where is Y/n L/n?

the tall sleep-deprived man stood in a corner, a steaming cup of coffee in his hands, the vapor wavering about with the air. his cup was big and so was his chug when he drank almost half of it in an instant. his eyes were baggy and dark, just like his clothes, and he occupied a monotone voice that hummed once the principal tugged at his shirt for his attention. Aizawa's eyes trailed down before him and onto the animal. 

Nezu's small smile remained, "any new news yet?" he shortly questioned, getting Aizawa into the mood to talk.

Aizawa's head shook, "not much. that latest thing is how exactly they found out about where we were located." 

"that's a bummer. say, have you got any news on our latecomer at least?" 

the black-haired man's eyebrow rose, "Y/n L/n?" 

"her exactly!" 

he shifted his posture and lowered his eyes, "nope."

"that was a relatively short answer. maybe show some sympathy perhaps? what if somethings going on at home!"