third-person pov 

  an emotion: a strong feeling deriving from one's circumstances, mood, or relationships with others. 

there are the basics; happiness, sadness, anger, fear, surprise, and disgust. but not everyone can feel or act upon them. especially those with the deep-rooted ordeal. 

monophobia, the fear of being alone, could be common in those with this mindset. they could've been mentally alone their whole life, however remaining scared and in need of assistance; someone to guide them in the right direction when they were young, and help them succeed when they are older. 

sure some of these people could have been surrounded by family, or a parent or two, but those same people could not help. they were a burden, pulling them into the direction they couldn't go and thriving off of their underling. those people were selfish. they were cruel. they did what they wanted to and didn't think twice about their actions...

...and what their actions led to. 

that monophobia. that lack of emotion. that was the structure built into their young. 

that was the structure that will change their life...possibly for the worse. 

it shapes them as a whole. 

but one day, something could snap. trigger that soulless meaning in them. one would feel confused at first but they would soon see that it was meant to happen. 

that light at the end of a dark cold tunnel, leading them into the open. 

they could reach for it, stretching their arms out before them, grabbing the light with all they had. 

still something...someone....would slice their arms in half, leaving them shocked as their own warm crimson dripped own their limbs, and their stiff members falling to the damp ground. their body aching at the sharp force, erecting pain throughout. it halted their movements, forcing them back into the darkness. 

and that person always had to be someone dear to them, always finding a way to manipulate and hold them back from their future. 

little did they know, that person in the light would be there to save them. step out of their place and into the murk to save them. 

no matter what the cost. 

Y/n blinked the second her heart stopped. she stood dumbfounded, unsure of what to do next as her words clung in her dry throat. 

the term speechless defined her.

her body was going into overdrive, unsure of what was happening. 

it was like a panic attack, the same symptoms occurring. her heart began to pound again, creating chest pain, a bead of sweat cascading down her temple. a numbness started to swell at the tip of her hands and her fingers trembled along her sides. 

although, it wasn't of stress or fear, more like swift happiness blasting her mind. 

her only friend coming into sight without her lifting a finger. 

could it be fait? she didn't even need to venture so evidently, it was clearly determined to happen. 

eventually, she came to her senses, her eyelids lowering and her features resting. the corners of her mouth twitched upward, a small smile present.