t h i r t h y - t h r e e

You had spent a lot of time with Shawn during the past few weeks. He was the only thing keeping your mind off Tom other than your interviews and photoshoots.

Shawn and you have been caught by Paparazzi a lot. You were also recognized by fans who asked you for pictures, which later on went viral.

Sometimes the one of you would share some selfies of you on you guys' instagram accounts. So it was impossible for Tom to not find out about the two of you.

It was now Friday and in the evening you were going to attend Shawn's long awaited show.

You were eating lunch while being on a Facetime call with Jenni.

"Are you going to Shawn's show tonight?" she asked and you nodded.

"He wanted me to come, so yeah."

"What is it with you guys?" she asked and you frowned.

"What do you mean?" you said, slowly lowering your fork as you stared at your phone's screen.

"You've been spending a lot of time together lately. Are you guys like-...you know?" she said.

"What? No! We're just friends." you answered quickly.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked, clearly not believing that.

"Yeah." you said and then continued eating as it got silent.

"...Well, do you like him?" she said, finally asking the question she's been wanting to ask since the start and you choked on your food.

"Jenni!" you scolded, grabbing your glas of water and then drinking the whole liquid.

"Just answer the question!" she pushed and you rolled you eyes.

"No, I do not like him! He's just a friend." you clarified again. "Now let's please switch the subject."

"Alright, but Y/n promise me you won't start anything new until you've spoken with Tom." she said and at the mention of his name you felt your heart ache.

"I told you I'm not talking to him. Him and I are done. And if I do want to start seeing someone, I will." you snapped.

"But Y/n-"

"No, I've got to go." you said and simply hung up the phone on her.

You took a deep breath, calming yourself down. You looked down at your food and noticed you had just lost your appetite. Great.

After putting your food away, you flopped back onto your bed, letting out a frustrated groan. You turned onto your back and just stared at the ceiling for a while when you heard your phone ring.

You grabbed your phone and checked the message you had just received, it was from Jenni.

Hey, I didn't mean to upset you and I'm really really sorry. I love you."

You just liked the message, not having the energy to text anything back.

As you were about to put your phone away, you felt it vibrate and ring in your hand. You checked it again to see it was a message from Shawn.

„You're still coming tonight, right?"

You smiled as you read it before typing back:
„Yep! wouldn't miss it for the world ;)"

„Great, see you later! :)" He responded almost immediately and you smiled wider.

You took a deep breath again as you dropped your phone on your chest and stared at the ceiling again.