n i n e t e e n

"Hey." he said after you pulled away.

"Hi." you chuckled.

Then someone cleared their throat remembering you that they was still there.

You turned so that you could see Shawn again as you stood next to Tom. He looked kind of...sad?

"Uh- sorry um..Shawn, this is Tom." you said. "My Boyfriend." you added and Tom's grip on your waist tightened when Shawn looked at you.

"Hi, uh- Shawn, nice to meet you." he said, putting his hand out for Tom to shake.

Tom smiled as he did but you could tell it wasn't real.

After a moment of just awkwardly standing there, Shawn finally spoke.

"Um- I need to go." he said.

"Yeah, we too. It was nice talking to you!" you said and smiled.

"It really was!" he said as he waved then took a turn to the left and he was out of sight.

"What was that?" you asked as you looked at Tom.

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my girlfriend?" he asked.

"No, not that. You were kinda mean." you said as you started walking.

"No, I wasn't. I was nice."

"Well you could've been nicer." you said as you gave him a look.

"Whatever." he said, opening the car door for you and you entered. "How was your meeting?" he asked after he got in the driver's seat. "I guess it was really good." he laughed as he noticed your smile.

"Mhmmm." you nodded and your smiled got even bigger.

"Come on, tell me." he smiled, looking at you.

"No." you said simply.

"No?" he frowned.

"No, I'm telling everyone tonight." you grinned.

"Aww pretty please." he pouted and you shook your head, still smiling. "Fine." he gave up and started the car.

The ride to Harrison and Addison's new house was about half an hour long. It was a really nice house. There were boxes outside so you and Tom decided to take a some as you walked in.

"Hey, we're here!" you said loud enough so they would hear you from wherever they was.

"Oh, hey!" Addison greeted, her hair was tied in a low ponytail. "You can give me this." she said already taking the box from you.

"Uh where should I put these?" Tom asked, showing her the two he was holding.

"Um," she looked around, "just put them over there." she nodded to the space next to the entrance of the kitchen.

"Where's Haz?" you asked.

She put the box on the kitchen counter then blowed a strand of her hair that had gotten into her face away before answering, "He's upstairs." you nodded.

"It's really nice here." Tom said as he looked around.

"I know right." she smiled.

"I'm gonna go look for Haz, he may need help." he said then kissed your temple and went upstairs.

"How was lunch with Shawn." she asked, smirking.

"How do you know? I don't remember telling you." you frowned.

"It's all over the internet." she answered, taking a bottle of water out of the fridge.

"Oh." you said as you sat down on the stool next to the counter. "Well it was fine."

"I heard he likes you."

"From where?" you asked confused.

"Tom told Haz and he told me." she answered.

You chuckled and shook your head.

"He doesn't like me." you said, seriously.

"Are you sure?" she asked, "I mean look at you, I wouldn't be surprised if he did." she said and you gave her a glare. "Okay, okay."

"And even if he did like me, it wouldn't matter. I'm happy with Tom." you shrugged.

Just then you heard Harrison's voice, "Girls, you gonna help?" you turned and saw your brother standing by the door and then Tom walking behind him as he carried some stuff.

"Yeah." you hopped off the stool and you all started working.

It was actually very fun and by the end of the day you had managed to get almost everything in. The only thing missing were a couple furnitures but other than that everything was pretty fine.

By the end while Haz and Addi continued, you and Tom got lazy and just cuddled on the floor because there wasn't a couch yet.

Later on, you ordered a pizza that you ate on the kitchen counter.

"We did a great job today." Haz said after he took a sip of his drink and everyone agreed.

"Okay so...I have something to tell you." you said, smiling.

"Is it what I think it is?" Tom asked, excitedly.

"Yeah." you nodded.

"What is it?" Addison asked, curiously.

"Okay um- I had this meeting with this music producer today, right..." you said and they nodded for you to continue. "Well it went really good and I'm gonna record my first single in 2 months." you smiled waiting for their reaction.

Everyone's eyes widened before they all came over to you and hugged you. Tom was the first one to do that.

"Y/n, that's amazing!" Tom said after pulling away and you could feel how happy he was.

"Yes! Oh my god, I'm so happy for you!" Addison said.

"Aww my little sister is so successful." Haz said and you laughed before he put his arm around you and pulled in another hug.

"I love you guys." you said finally.

After you cleaned up, you and Tom decided it was time to go. You said goodbye to them and left. Tom drove you home and also came with you inside.

"Hey, Tom?" you asked after you walked in.

"Hm?" he responded as he closed the door.

"I didn't tell the others yet but i'll have to go to LA for the recording." you told him, turning to face him as you stood by the front door.

"Okay.." he nodded slowly.

"I was wondering if... you'd want to come with me?" you asked, shyly looking up at him.

His face was immediately covered by a huge smile as he nodded and said, "Yes."

"Good." you chuckled before going closer and kissing him softly. "Can you stay over tonight? I don't wanna be alone." you whispered as you shortly pulled away.

"Sure." he whispered before giving you another kiss.