Chapter 14: A date!? (part 1)

(I don't own konosuba or any of the pictures here)

[A/N:  This is my attempt at a first date with the number one genius in the crimson magic clansmen

So, here is the gist of it... This chapter was wordy. And I mean- really, pointlessly wordy. 

Just like this A/N right here.

So, in order to turn it into something more "readable", I have split it into two parts. And the reason it took exceptionally long for me to paste it here... Yep, it's obvious, but I didn't want to release the first part and take two years to do the same with the second one.

Please keep in mind that some lines might feel iffy, or a bit out of place. I will fix what I see as soon as possible, but, like I said, it should be readable.

Regardless, as always, hope you're doing well, and enjoy this one]

Narrator PoV:

It had become a must every morning.

She would somehow enter your room and drag you out after an exaggerated speech, then accompany you for a usually calm morning stroll, giving you both time to take in the early day breeze, before the shattering noises of an explosion truly started the day.

"80 points. Great Bakuretsu!!"

"Hmmph!! Indeed, Nice Bakuretsu!!"

Such were the mornings you spent with this girl 

But for some reason today-

"Ahhh... You seem to be in a great mood today Megu."

"By the way Y/N, I heard they opened a new stall in the town... Do you wanna go out with me tonight? And maybe check it out?" 

"Ah, sure"

- As you made your way to the abandoned castle, Megumin asked you this with a smile on her face

Well, because of this cute crazy-headed girl, it couldn't be called a castle anymore.

Rather just a bunch of boulders, sitting around waiting to be blown up.

"Then it's settled. Let us go there tonight, the two of us"

Y/N's PoV:

Thinking back at it...

The two of us

Is Megumin asking me out;

Like for a date?

It's true she would always seem excited around me, and have an aura of good feelings...