Chapter 2: Press YunYun to skip the tutorial

(I don't own konosuba or any of the pictures here)

YunYun's PoV:

I am so happy; I am finally making a friend!

Ok can't screw this up. Who knew stalking people was the answer all along!

Me and Y/N roamed around the town for a while before giving up and asking for directions... And Y/N never abandoned me, he is such a nice person!

Although-

To be totally honest, he's also a bit sadistic. It almost looks like he's with me out of pure pity... And I don't know why but his right eye keeps glowing...  It's a bit creepy.

But my thoughts got interrupted when we finally found the guild. As pleasant as sightseeing with my first ever friend is- 

I came here with a mission. A mission to find a certain someone.

Y/N's PoV:

She is adorable yet so weird...

Why does she look so happy in the first place? I am a total stranger she met in the woods, for all she knows, I could be waiting for the opportunity to strike her YumYums or something.

Anyways, me and YunYun finally found the guild, after a lot of walking. 

We had to ask for directions from a merchant, I had no idea Axel was this big.

With a name like «Town of beginners» I was expecting a small city with a few shops, but this almost feels like the capital.

The only difference is there are not a lot of nobles living here.

It makes sense if you think about it, nobles count on adventurers for protection so why would they want to live in a city full of low level jobs.

"Well this is it, I guess. You coming?"

Why did I ask her this? Of course, she is coming. She has been following me like a lost puppy. 

I barely even opened the main door, and I could smell the alcohol already. The guild was bigger than I initially expected, looks like it served as a bar and restaurant, as well as an overall place for adventurers to gather, drink and socialize.

Not like I want to socialize but it is what it is.

There was also this one weird blue haired girl, doing tricks with water or something. But here's the thing- I don't want any more weirdos near me. One YunYun is enough.

Probably due to the fact we looked like outsiders, exploring every nock and cranny, one of the maids came near us with a welcoming smile. I have heard some guilds do not treat newcomers properly but it doesn't seem to be the case here.