Chapter 20: Is it wrong to pick up girls in the hot springs?

I don't own konosuba or any of the pictures here

Y/N's PoV:

"As expected, they were powerless before my overwhelming strength!"

"You didn't do anything! Your class is not even a physical type!"

While I squabbled with Megumin, I made sure to rotate my tired wrists. They only started hurting after the effects of the buff that priest placed on me disappeared.

-Speaking of her

The girl getting cornered just now was a priest of the Axis cult and an acquaintance of Megumin and YunYun.

At least, that's what I think. She presented herself as their onee-san and has yet to stop hugging YunYun.

I am starting to get involved with some really dangerous people

"By the way, how did that fight start?"

Since I was dragged into it, I asked Megumin what she was even doing here

"Actually, I stopped by the church's headquarters to meet with some people from the Axis cult who took care of me when I first visited this place. After that, we went for a walk together and those two guys came out of a deserted alley"

"And started harassing you? This is something quite common in large towns, though I never thought I would witness it here."

The blonde priest looked at me and added:

"Still, they were just low-tier thugs! Of course, as only natural coming from eris cultists. Instead of saying something like 'you look quite good' and provoking us, they walked by paying no attention. We found that insulting so I yelled at them for how gutless they were..."

... I don't know what to say

"Hey Y/N, what Cecily said was a bit exaggerated... But if you saw a girl like me in a deserted alley, you wouldn't just turn your eyes away right?"

I will definitely apologize if I ever see those people again