Chapter 15: A Date!? (part 2)

(I don't own konosuba or any of the pictures here)

Megumin's PoV:

He is been in the shower for a long while... Maybe he's trying to avoid this or something?

I started nervously walking around the room.

Perhaps he didn't want to go out with me, or thought I was being too bold?

No, I am the greatest Archwizard out there. Everyone would be pleased to go out with me.

And we are just eating something together. It's not that big of a deal.

I am just wearing this dress because...

Well actually now that I think about it, I just thought it would look nice.

The dress kinda slipped the first time through...

My body is not that underdeveloped. It's really only the chest. 

But I have faith that one day, I will be just like that mage Onee-san 

Maybe it's best to check on him. I don't wanna be a creep but it's been like 15 minutes and I am getting hungry already.

"Hey Y/N are you ready? C'mon leaving your master waiting like this..."

I swear if he is just toying around with me...

No Y/N definitely isn't that type of guy. Plus he showed some interest in Explosion magic, so he has good taste.

Now that I think about it, teasing him with this master thingy is one of my favorite things to do. His flustered expression is so cute.

"Yes sorry for taking so much time. Just a sec Loli."

Y/N PoV:

When Megumin said that, I was trying the black tuxedo Darkness gave to me after getting out of the warm water.

Not like I wanted to.

It was really warm after all that time heating it. I will have to do this more often when I am not in a hurry.

"I think it looks fine..."

Combing my hair, making sure everything looked nice, adjusting my shirt so it didn't stand out too much from under the suit, that sort of stuff

If Megumin was dressed properly it's only natural I do the same, right?

Anyways-

"I am ready. Sorry to make you wait."

The moment I exited the bathroom a gasp escaped Megumin's mouth after she took a good look at me.

"Now you actually look like a worthy student."

Her sentence was immediately followed by a pose

-A Megumin classic.

It's true that because of our adventurer's outfits, we've never seen each other dressing formally like this.

"Well, you look pretty cute too. And by that, I mean cutter than usual. Shall we go now?"

After hearing my compliment, she looked to the side and cleaned her throat:

"I kinda like this version of Y/N... But you took too long in the bathroom. I am the lady here you know?"

I laughed and got near Megumin, placing my hand on her shoulder, and bringing her small head closer, whispered: