Iqraar-10

🖤

Teri nazron ne dil ka kiya jo hasharAsar ye huaAb in mein hi doobke ho jaaun paarYehi hai dua

Asar ye hua
Ab in mein hi doobke ho jaaun paar
Yehi hai dua

"MashAllah, kitni pyaari lag rahi ho, ekdum pari ke jese", Inaya gleamed glancing at her reflection in the mirror when Mrs. Baig complimented her. She wore a formal emerald green dress that reached her knees. A golden sharara beneath. Her features enhanced by the soft make-up. Elegant studs in her ear, appealing with the outfit.
(MashAllah! You look so pretty, just like an angel.)

"Bari bibi bari bibi", Inaya looked around as the helping hand hurried towards them.

"Kia hua? Asfandayr aa gaya?", Mrs. Baig inquired.
(What happened? Is Asfandyar here?)

"Nahi bibi abhi to nahi aaye, wo barey sahab apko bula rahe", Mrs. Baig frowned at that.
(No, he isn't here yet but bare satan is calling you.)

"Had hai is larkey ke, pehle to shaadi ke dusre din kisko kam aata hai ye pooche banda aur upar se adhi rat ho gayi iski koi khabar nahi", Inaya fumbled her fingers taking another glimpse in the mirror. Asfandyar had left after having breakfast with them, he had something important to handle which wasn't feasible from home. Mrs. Baig had shown her complete disregard at that but he had affirmed.
There was a dinner party for the two of them at their relatives. She peeped at the clock that struck 9:00. They were supposed to leave at 8.
(This boy! I don't understand what work he had on the second day of marriage! It's almost dark and there is no sign of him.)

"Mene Arif sahab ko kaha bhi tha nahi janey dein issey lekin jesa baap wesa hi beta haim, kam aur bas kam", Inaya smiled at that. Asfandyar's mother was cute. She had spent most of her day with her.
(I told Asif Sahab not to let him go but how did I forget. Like father like son, work and only work is their priority.)

"Anti aap pareyshan nahi hon, apki tabiyat wese bhi theek nahi", Inaya spoke addressing her.
(Don't worry Auntie, it's not good for your health.)

"Kese pareyshan nahi hun beta, itna irresponsible to nahi tha Asfandyar", she grabbed her phone from the dressing table.
(How can I not worry? Asfandyar was never so careless.)

"Phone bhi band hai", she repeated trying to call him.
(His phone is also off.)

"Ho sakta phone ki charging khatam gayi ho unkey", she tried to pacify Mrs. Baig. A pit of wariness building in her stomach hearing her words.
(Maybe the battery of his phone died?)

"Bibi jee! Barey Sahab bol rahey jaldi aayen! W..wo wo jee chotey Sahab ne phone kiya", the helping hand interrupted once again. The hastiness in her expression making both of them share a glance.
(Bibi jee! Barry Sahab is asking you to come quick, Chotey Sahab called just now.)

___________

"Accident?"

"Asfandyar ka? Kia hua? theek to hai mera beta?", Mrs. Baig exclaimed staring at her husband. Inaya's eyes widened hearing that. Accident?
(Asfandyar's accident? What happened? Is my son alright?)