Chapter 28:goodbye

last chapter am crying.
Play amnesia while reading.

•maddies POV•
So today is the day Shawn's leaving. I don't know how to react I love shawn I always will but there's nothing I can do...

•Shawn's POV•
I'm leaving today so I'm going to pick up maddie we are gonna spend my last day together.

I got to maddies and got out. when she opened the door she ran into my arms and kissed me passionately "please don't go" she pleaded "I don't have a choice" I replied. we walked over to my car or car that I was renting while I stayed here. I opened the door for her and we drove...

I had no idea where we were going I just drove. then I got an idea. I went to the ledge. it was this place overlooking the whole town. it was where I went to think this was where I first decided to ask out maddie. we sat there on
The edge when I felt my stomach growl then I remembered that I packed some sandwiches so I grabbed them and offered one to
Maddie "I'm not hungry" she told me.

We ended up sitting there talking about that summer and
Everything that's happened we talked about how we found Charlie(the dog) and how sad we were when someone claimed him. we talked about how when we first got together it was so awkward. we talked about everything up to this moment and by then we were both crying. "I don't want you to leave" she whispered. "I Don't want to leave you" I answered "I just want you to know" I was choking on my words "I will love you forever and always."

End of book I am crying. sorry it's bad but there will be a sequel I promise I will have details about that later I promise it will be better.

Goodbye I live you all who reAd my book it means so much I can't thank you enough.