Chapter five: day at the mall

•Maddies POV•
The text was from Shawn it said 'hey we should hang out later' he looked nervous I replied withe 'why not' and he smiled like a maniac and I was blushing the whole time it was so adorable.
•Shawn's POV•
She said yes! She's so adorable when she blushes. All I want to do when I'm around her is smile. I didn't know this was possible.
•Kaeleigh's POV•
Omfg this is so adorable Maddie and Shawn are sooo perfect for each other. the way they look at each other is how me and Nash look at each other. I decide to text Nash
K 'do you see Maddie and Shawn?!'
N 'yea'
K 'we need to get them together!'
N "we do they are so perfect for each other!" Nash say out loud like a girl. and Shawn and Maddie start blushing like crazy.
•Masons POV•
I woke up and decided to FaceTime Lacy. when she answered you could tell I just woke her up. she's so beautiful in the morning. she started talking about college and I wanted to cry it just reminds me that she's not gonna be mine forever. "wait" I say "maybe we can go to the same college!"
(L is for lacy and ma is for mason)
L "we could try but there is a very small chance that we could get into the same college."
Ma "just so you know I will love you no matter what"
L "I love you too"

Lacy had work so she had to go, and I decided to go get something to eat.

I went to subway at the mall and saw Maddie with three other people, so I decided to go over there. she was laughing and starting at this one guy, and being the overprotective brother I am I instantly thought 'oh shit he better no lay a hand on my little sister.' then she saw me and waved me over she introduced me to Shawn, Nash and Kaeleigh.
•Maddies POV•
Crap my brother is here he's gonna instantly think Shawn's some sort of player and keep me as far away as possible and now that I've got to know him better I know I really like him.

AUTHORS NOTE
I NEED TO FILL BOYFRIEND SPOTS

CAMERON

CARTER

TAYLOR

MATT

JACK J

Hayes

Aron

Goodbye my little shawninators love Carolynn