Chapter twenty: truth or dare at sunset

~Maddies POV~

we had all been doing random stuff all day like eating ice cream, taking pics with random people, and a bunch of random stuff but now we were at our favorite lake/ beach area laying in the sand waiting for the sunset but that was like 2 hours away.

"we should play truth or dare" Cameron screamed "YASSSS" i screamed. if your wondering why i screamed i was so board i needed something to do.

"okay sooo... NASH! truth or dare?" "ummm truth" "when did you first realize you liked kaeleigh?" "um lets see, soon after she moved here i was about 8" "oh wow" kaeleigh said. she was blushing like crazy."maddie, truth or dare?" "truth" i would have chosen dare but i didn't want to get up sooo yea. "is it true that you believe in love at first sight?" she asked. "well if i didn't ,y life would be so different, i wouldn't have Shawn and nothing that has happened this summer would have happened." "well ok" kaeleigh said. "jack" i said as both of them looked at me "truth or dare?" "dare" they both said in unison. "i dare you to go jump in the lake" they both got up and ran to the docks and jumped in.

i love that there are 2 guys named jack so that instead of 1 person jumping in they both did without question.

the game went on for about an hour until we got board and they sent us girls (maddie, kaeleigh, Kendra, kalyn, gabby,acacia)

we soon got back with food and the guys attacked us.

after we finished eating we all went to Nash house and watched Ouija. and that night.

so yea this chapter tookforever i just have really bad writers block. and i have a supris heading your way so be cheking my profile every so ofter ;)