Chapter eleven

•Nash's POV•
The plan was perfect. Me and Maddie just switched places in the car so now me and Kaeleigh are going to this really fancy restaurant.

You should have seen Kaeleigh she looked so beautiful. she had no idea I was in the drivers seat she thought it was still Maddie.

•at the restaurant•

I guided her to our table then tôok the blindfold off her. You should've seen her all she could do was smile she almost cried. then she saw me.

•Kaeleigh's POV•
I can't believe this. Nash did all of this for me I was seriously about to cry.

I sat down and ordered. I got chicken Alfredo and Nash got lasagna (did I mention this place is kind of an Italian restaurant).

•after dinner•
We went to the fair after dinner. first we played games and I won this giant panda but instead of keeping it for myself I gave it to Nash. then we went on a bazillion roller coasters cause both Nash and I love them. After almost throwing up Nash said he had a surprise for me.

•Nash's POV•
I took Kaeleigh to the lake and we went in a boat to the middle of the lake. "Kaeleigh" "hmm?" 'you love me right?' "of course"
N-"will I ever lose you?"
K-"why are you asking me this is everything ok?"
N-"yea just your so beautiful and I see other guys looking at you all the time I'm so lucky to have gotten to you first."
K-"I love you so freakin much I'm the lucky one babe" the I kissed her it was deep and passionate I wanted it to go on forever.
K-"we should get going its getting late."
N-"ok"

When we got to her house she just sat there.
N-"we're here"
K-"why?"
N-"because you live here"
K-but I'm staying at your place."
N-then shouldn't you get your stuff?"
K-"no"

she's done this before she just wants to sleep in one of my t-shirts honestly I think it's adorable.

When we got to my place she changed into one of my shirts and some basketball shorts then climbed into my bed. I climbed in next to her. "I love you Nash Grier." she whispered into my neck. "I love you more Kaeleigh Dallas." I said but she was already fast asleep.

Guys I got the feels so bad. Thank u all for reading I went from 164 to 186 reads in the last half an hour. I know it's a little late but merry Christmas. plz comment I love reading your comments.
Goodbye my little shawninators
Love Carolynn

U weren't just a star to me your my whole damn sky