Chapter twelve

I am dedicating this chapter to Nash Grier because its his 17th birthday he has grown so much I'm so proud of him happy birthday Nash.

•Maddie's POV•
I woke up to a call from Shawn saying the "group" was having a Surprise party for Nash tonight. it was currently 9am and the party starts at 6pm.

I decided to text Kaeleigh to:la bestie💁: heyyy
From:la bestie💁: mornin
To:la bestie💁:we should hang
From:la bestie💁: what like monkeys? Lol jk yea
To:la bestie💁: on my way

I got in my car. I was half way there when I saw flashing lights and smoke witch could mean only one thing... there was a wreck. I got out to see if everyone was okay. there was one other person that got out of her car, everyone else was honking their horns(god people can be so inconsiderate). "Hi" the girl said she looked about my age. "hey" I replied. "I'm acacia" she reached out to shake my hand "I'm Maddie." "hey" I said to the paramedics. "is everyone okay?" "I'm not supposed to give that information out but no one died." she said in reassurance. "Okay thanks." I went back to acacia and told her what he said. "Hey do you want my number?" "yea sure"i handed her my phone and she put her number in my contacts. "wait I'm going to my friends house do you wanna come?" "yea" she said enthusiastically. We got in our separate cars and she followed me.

•at Kaeleigh's•
"Hey so what do you want to do today?" Kaeleigh asked. "Well there's that party for Nash's birthday so lets go get him a present." "Wait who is she?" Kaeleigh asked pointing to acacia.
"That's acacia, I met her earlier on my way here."
"Hi" They both said at the same time.

•after shopping for
Nash's gift•
Awhile ago Nash's trampoline broke and he's been wanting a new one ever since, (I know we are all a little childish).

We got to the party early so we could set up the trampoline and stick a note on it saying who it was from. we were waiting for everyone when Cameron walked in he and acacia immediately hit it off. and it wasn't too much of an age difference because cams 20 and acacia is 18.

By the time everyone was there it was 5:30 and we were waiting for the jacks to be back with Nash. by the time it was 10 till nash and gilinskey walked in with johnson trailing behind. then we all jumped out and yelled suprise!! then cameron decided to dump a bucket of fruity pebbles on nash. (for those of you that dont know nash likes fruity pebbles, but then again who dosnt?) then he saw the trampoline... he ran to the trampoline and then it turned into a trampoline and pool party.

we ended up sleeping on the trampoline. i was cuddled up with shawn under a big blanket even though it was like 70 degrees outside(farenhieght). "hey babe" shawn wispered. "yea?" "i can't sleep" "neither can i" "we should go do somthing" "yea " i said a little more entusiastically. we got up calmly so we didnt wake anyone up.

we decided to walk around the neighborhood. we were walking with our fingers intertwined when we saw this dog. it looked homeless so we decided to chase it. i think wqas a yellow lab mixed with somthing else.we finally caught up with the dog after it stopped for a drink. it was still a puppy so shawn carried him. we walked to my house to clean him. i grabbed the spare me wherte the spare key was so I could unlock the door. we quietly snuck to the downstairs bathroom so we could clean him. If"what should we name him?" i asked " "charlie" "why Charlie?" Shawn looked like he was about to cry. "babe it's ok you don't have to tell me." "yes I do, a couple years ago my mom had a baby boy she named him Charlie but then a week later he died cause he was born 2 months early cause my mom was in a car accident." "ok so Charlie it is." I said
Feeling uncomfortable.

We ended up sleeping in My room with Charlie at our feet.
I think tonight may have been a night to remember.

Heyyyy so wassup guys. How you liking my book so far?? hope ur having a good end of the year.And yes i do realize Nash's b-day was yesterday I just never got to updating then and its summer in the book i just realized that So just deal with it haha jk lol love Carolynn