Chapter ten:

I woke up to no Shawn and I herd talking in the kitchen. "morning" good morning" Shawn said walking over tool and putting his arm on my shoulder. "what are you guys doing?" "its Kaeleigh's and my 2 year anniversary" Nash said happily. "ohh" "me and Shawn are planning this picnic thing do you think you can keep Kaeleigh busy for me until 7?" of course" I replied. he handed some money and said go shopping or something" "ok" i said and went to wake Kaeleigh up.

"GET UP!" I screamed in Kaeleigh's face. "noooooo" she moaned. "come on I heard what today is you need a new outfit" I pleaded "fine" "yay".

I put on my black skinny jeans, black tank top with a flowy teal tank top type thing and teal vans. For makeup I did some mascara foundation and dark pink lipgloss. Kaeleigh had on a black crop top that had a silver star on it with some hot pink skinny jeans. As soon as we were ready we were off.

She drove because I still had no idea where the mall was even though I was there yesterday. before we did anything we went to ihop since we haven't had breakfast.(an I have no idea if they have one there so sorry if they don't)
AT THE MALL

We went everywhere but the bets place was vanity. that's where we found the outfit for her date...

It was amazing it was a black mid thigh dress with teal hearts. When we got back it was already 4:30 so she decided to get ready. She put on the new dress and some black vans. she asked me too curl her strawberry blond hair. she just touched up her makeup and by that time we still had an hour till 7.
•Kaeleigh's POV•
Me and Maddie have been walking around all day but all I've been able to think about is the surprise Nash has for me. and knowing Nash he's gonna go all out. when it was 6:30 Maddie said to get in her car. She told me to put on a blindfold as she handed me a black bandana. we stopped and I heard he open her door then close it. then we started driving again.

Sorry for the sucky chapter I had an urge to make him propose but their 17 so maybe in the sequel.
I still need to fill boyfriend spots so comment and the first person for each Gilinsky Nash and Shawn are taken but any others are up for grabs.
Good morning shawninators
Love Carolynn💜👽💚