Chapter fourteen

Recap: "hey" I said."hey babe" she walked up to me and pressed her lips to mine...

I pushed her off "what the fuck was that for?!" She yelled."well I came here to tell u I was in a relationship with a girl I am in love with and nothing is going to change my mind." "well damn you didn't need to freak out, who says your girlfriend has to know, i mean it can be a secret.". God thirsty much? I mumbled as I walked away. "don't you walk away from me." she gabbed me and spun me around. she smashed her lips into mine then I saw Maddie standing behind Erica then she ran away crying. I chased after her "Maddie" I screamed. "don't do this, I love you so much don't you ever think other." I finally caught up to her as she Broke down. I held her in my arms as she cried and cried. "w why would y you do this t to m me?" she pleaded. "I didn't trust me she came on to me." "I'm sorry I can't, I just need a little time ok?" "but Maddie I can't live without you" I was now crying. without saying another word she got up and walked away.

•next day•Maddie's POV•

Shawn is texting me non stop but I just ignore him.
From Shawn: I'm so sorry I love u so much plz answer me I can't live without u.
•2 days later• (sorry for the long time period skips)
From Shawn: without you there's no point to life. that really caught my attention.
To Shawn: no u can't go
From Shawn: but without u what's the point?
To shawn: cause I need u in my life
From Shawn: I need to see you
To Shawn: come over

•23 min later•
I watched as shaw pulled into the driveway I didn't know what to do so when he stepped out of the car I ran up to him and kissed him it was perfect I missed Shawn so much this can't happen ever again. "Shawn promise me we will be together forever I can't be without you every second I'm without you it feels like I'm dyeing over and over again" "I promise and I will love you forever and always." "Forever and always" I repeated.

Hey sorry for the short chapter. I cried so much did you cry. I almost murdered Erica even though I made her up I was about to have a bus just come and run her over. weel goodbye my little shawninators
Love Carolynn👽💜

Love is forever