Chapter nine

Cameron let me in and Kaeleigh had fallen asleep on the couch so I did what any normal person would do: I jumped on her. "sup kae?" "Get off of me!" "no"
K- "you might want to rethink that" she started chasing me with a pillow until what I assume to be Kendra. she was short but not to short about 5'5 she has dark blue eyes and light brown hair. she's really pretty. "Maddie this is Kendra, Kendra this is Maddie" Kaeleigh said. we decided to make sundaes. there was ice cream, gummy bears, sprinkles, fruit chunks, m&ms, and all that other good stuffs. they were like heaven that's how good they were. Next we decided to play truth or dare but we didn't want it to be the most boring thing ever so we invited the boys. We heard a nock at the door but they didn't wait for an answer they just walked in. I saw jack, jack, Nash, Matthew, carter, and Shawn, who came and sat by me he intertwined my fingers and I instantly felt fireworks. "Shawn, truth or dare?" "dare." "I dare u to kiss me" Kendra said with a smirk. the next thing I know Kendra is making out with my boyfriend. MY BOYFRIEND! "hey bitch" Kendra looked at me and I slapped her. "What was that for?!" "Oh like you didn't know" "know what?" "Don't play innocent" by now I was screaming at her. "Maddie" Shawn said calmly. "come here" I walked over to him and he whispered in my ear "I love you and only you don't ever think I have feelings for anyone else" he said looking me strait in the eye. "ok"

Kendra ended up leaving with Gilinsky and eventually everyone disappeared and all that was left was Kaeleigh, Nash, Shawn, and me. we decided to watch a movie so me and Kaeleigh picked the notebook (shout out to Kaeleigh for picking this movie👋) luckily there were two couches. Kaeleigh and Nash fell asleep after 20 minutes so it was just me and Shawn. the movie ended and we just talked for hours, at least that's what it seemed like then I fell asleep on Shawn's chest but before I was fully asleep he said "I love you Madison Young, forever and always" then I was out.

END OF CHAPTER NINE
You like the drama? sorry for taking things too fast but I need to get my ideas down but I will start taking things slower. and I know I'm not very detailed but I will try to fix that😉
Goodbye my little shawninators
Love Carolynn
Ps this is my fav chapter so far hope u like it.