Chapter nineteen: bonfire pt 2

Just a warning this chapter may or may not make you cry.

•Shawn's POV•
It's the beginning of August, the summers almost over I need to tell Maddie...

"Nash! Have you seen Maddie?" "she's with the girls." "thanks like that was a ton of help." "sorry i don't know" "it's okay" "what do you need to tell her anyway?" "Remember how I'm only here for the summer then I'm going back to Canada?" "ohhhhh" he had a sad look. I walked away.

eventually after like half a hour I found her. "Maddie" "yea?" she turned around looking beautiful as ever. "I need to tell you something." "Anything" she said with that smile that gets me every time. I don't know what I'm gonna do without her. "ummm, umm" I'm pretty sure I was crying but I don't care. "Maddie, you know how I live in Canada and I'm staying with Nash for the summer?" "Yea" "well that's the thing I'm staying for the summer" "oh" she said in realization. "Shawn" she cried. "no" "Maddie I just wanted to tell you now so it's not so sudden at the end of the month."

•Maddie's POV•
This was too much to take in so we just sat down and made s'mores.

We were laughing and having a good time, living in the moment, not letting anything bother us the summer was coming to an end we needed to cherish it make this the best summer ever.

Heyyy guys! okay I'm running out of Ideas I think this is gonna only go to chapter 30... but don't worry the sequel is going to happen! thx for almost 900 reads ily all so much. will prob update today or tonight. Ok so I was just retreading through this chapter ant I realized how much it sucked sorry