Chapter thirteen

•Maddie's POV•
When I woke up I heard voices coming from the kitchen.
I walked downstairs and there was my mom and Shawn talking and laughing. then I realized my mom had out the picture book. I walked over to Shawn and hugged me from behind then kissed my cheek "mornin babe" (every time Shawn says babe i get the feels) He whispered. "you were such an adorable baby" he said. "I know" then I heard a camera flash. "That one is going in the album" mom exclaimed. "go get dressed Maddie we need to get stuff for the charlie" "Kay"

~at the store~ Shawn's POV~

We were walking around grabbing randomness stuff we thought we would need for the dog when i asked asked if we had everything.she grabbed a light blue collar and a matching leash "we got dog food, a dog bed, collar and leash,and pee pads so we are done here."Maddie said while walking to the cash register.

~Maddies POV~

"$23.95 please" the nice cashier lady said she looked about our age and wasn't to bad to look at. "hi" Shawn said, "I'm Shawn" "I'm Erica" i payed then then she wrote on the receipt and handed it to Shawn. i cant believe that bitch would try to steal my boyfriend well actually i can because who wouldn't want Shawn? but that's not the point.

•Shawn's POV•
Erica gave me her # I'm not sure what to do text her and tell her I'm not interested or just throw away the paper. I think I'll just text her and tell her I'm in a relationship.
To:Erica: hey can I talk to u?
From:Erica: of course☺
To:Erica: meet me at the park in 20
From:Erica:sure

•at the park•
"Hey" I said. "hey babe"
She walked up to me and pressed her lips to mine...

Hey! what should shawn do push her off or kiss back? wAs anyone else thinking no Shawn your so stupid don't text back but I realized that their relationship was perfect and so unrealistic. sorry for the • and ~ seiches I updated part of the chapter on my computer and it doesn't have •
Goodbye my little shawninators love Carolynn

Never say goodbye
Because saying goodbye means going away
And going away means
Forgetting
- Peter Pan