Chapter fifteen

Recap:"Forever and always" I repeated

•Shawn's POV•
We ended up cuddling watching Netflix but there was this uncomfortable feeling between us. We fell asleep around 10:30.

I woke up to a message from this group chat with everyone in it and Maddie did too. we are having a 4th of july party and everyone is invited from the jacks.

•skip to the party•
I walked in with Maddie as Nash jogged over to us "hey" Nash said when he got over to us. "Kaeleigh's looking for you" he said to me. "come with me" Nash said. "well that didn't sound creepy at all" I said sarcastically. I followed Nash to one of the back rooms where there was Gilinsky, Cameron, Matt, Nash, and a couple others. And they were drinking. "no" I simply said. "why? It's just one drink." "One drink can turn into god knows what like drunk driving witch can kill you" I then turned around to leave but Nash stopped me. "Gonna go tell on us to your girlfriend?" "no I'm gonna let you do what your doing but leave me out of it." "ooh Shawn's s good boy." Gilinsky teased. "I just ignored him and tried walking out. "you know what Shawn's right" Cameron said I think He's the only one not drunk out of his mind. Gilinsky responded to that by punching Cameron in the faces "you know what I'm done with your guys shit" I grabbed the alcohol and walked out but I didn't make it far when Matt punched me. then Nash came onto me to and soon we were in a full on fist fight. "STOP!" I heard Maddie's voice. Cameron .and Johnson pulled us apart and I started crying I mean I know it sounds girly but Matthew is one of my best friends and I've known him longer than any of the other guys. (A.N. idk if this is true so sorry if I'm if its not.) "dude what happened?" Johnson asked. I told him the story and he nodded. "can you please go talk to Maddie for me she probably thinks I'm a monster" "yea sure"

•Johnson's POV•
"Maddie" "no" she sounded like she was crying. "Maddie listen, its okay can I just tell you what happened?" she opened the door and sat in front of the wall "ok" "I told her how Nash tried to give him a drink and that Cameron stood up for him and then may started punching him so he needed to defend himself." "oh shawn is he okay?" "Yea he's fine." "Where is he?" "I think he's in the other bathroom cleaning up" on that note she was running past me down the stairs.

•Maddie's POV•
I knocked on the door and said "shawn, u in there?" he opened the door and I hugged him cause he was okay minus the fact that his nose was bleeding so I couldn't kiss him. "we should go" I said. "where?" "Just go like on a walk or something" "okay"

We were walking hand in hand by the lake when we saw Kendra and Gilinsky sucking each others faces out. "get a room" I shouted. they just ignored us and went back to god knows what. "we should head home." "wait Their about to start the fireworks" "sooo?" then there was the fireworks. "Oh that's why" they were amazing I had never seen them this close up be fore" then shawn cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I know it seems weird but every time we kiss I feel I don't know how to explain it it's kind of like fireworks just less painful. We walked back to the party to get Shawn's car then we went to my house and we eventually fell asleep on the couch.

Hello! how was your New Years? mine consisted of my best friend being half asleep and dancing like a pro and I'm being serious.
Well goodbye for now I love u all my fellow shawninators👽💜