Chapter four: my new bff

•Maddies POV•
I woke up and noticed that my phone was on and I had a text from kat she asked how the new place was I told her it was huge then I told her about meeting the guys and she basically freaked out. I got out a plain flowy purple crop top and black high waisted shorts (did I forget to mention that its the middle of summer) and black vans. then I took a shower, straitened my hair, got dressed, and did my makeup (mainly just foundation, mascara, and lipgloss.

When I was done I went downstairs to the amazing smell of waffles and knew right away that my mon was making her famous chocolate chip waffles (my fav). I grabbed some waffles and doused them in syrup. when I was done I decided to go change into my running clothes and go for a run.

While I was running I listened to jack&jack and Shawn Mendes. I was listening to 'wildlife' when I bumped into someone... "hi I'm Kaeleigh Dallas." "I'm Maddison Young, but you can call me Maddie. Wait your Cameron Dallas's sister!?" "Yea just plz don't freak out" "okay"(m is for Maddie and k is for Kaeleigh)
K "Are you new?"
M "yea I just moved in yesterday."
K "let me show you around."
M "?okay?"
She looked at me then said "you run too?" "yea, everyday."
K "cool, no one runs very much around here, but you do do I guess I have a running partner!"
M "I guess you do"
K "can I have your number?"
M "sure"
*
*
*
We were walking around town when we passed the mall "can we go in?!" I screamed.
"Only if you buy lunch"
"Deal"

We were walking until we ran into Nash and Shawn "hey Maddie, hey kae" (kae is Kaeleighs nickname) "hi" we both said. Kaeleigh gave Nash a kiss on the cheek, I guess their together.
And here it goes me and Shawn were starring again it felt like we were the only two people in the world. and then I got a text.
AUTHORS NOTE
YOU'LL Never guess who the text was from! haha😏
Will update soon
Love Carolynn goodnight my little shawninators

Happiness is like jam you can't spread even a little without getting some on yourself.