Chapter 7

Opening his apartment door Baekhyun steps in nervously as Chanyeol follows. "I thought if we came to my apartment we would have a bit more privacy without Luhan hanging around" Baekhyun slips off his shoes and moves towards his kitchen looking for a box that might have Kitchen supplies written on it.

"I can't believe they were both hanging out the window at us" Chanyeol helps look around as Baekhyun smirks seeing Luhan left him some coffee sugar and tea bags with a mixture of biscuits in one if the cupboards with a note saying thank me later Lulu.

"It was kinda embarrassing but I love Luhan to death" Baekhyun fills the kettle and waits for it to boil as he turns to see Chanyeol looking out the window with his coat and shoes off respecting his home.

Baekhyun on the other hand is drooling at the view of just how attractive Chanyeol really is. "Coffee or Tea?" Baekhyun tries to break the silence making Chanyeol move over closer to him. "Tea please, if I have coffee I won't sleep at all tonight" Chanyeol moves closer and opens up the mixed biscuits and takes a bite out of one. The kettle stops as Baekhyun turns to pour out the water for the tea.

"Here you go there is sugar and milk if you need them" Baekhyun slides the cup along the counter to awards the taller as he mixes it with a drop of milk and one sugar.

"So how was the date? " Chanyeol smirks sipping his tea making Baekhyun blush. "It was perfect and you're still here so you must have liked it" Baekhyun walks back into the sitting room finding a box and sitting on it.

"Well who could resist a cup of tea, I had to say yes" Chanyeol teases making Baekhyun laugh with nerves.

"Would you like to come out with me again we can go for dinner. I know I can make up for tonight" Chanyeol watches as Baekhyun seems to be blushing alot more now.

"Tonight was perfect. I liked it because it was different. No awkward talk over dinner or silence over a movie it was just right" Baekhyun looks up at the taller now sitting close to him.

"I'm glad you liked it and invited me up for a drink" Chanyeol sips his drink not being able to take his eyes off Baekhyun.

"I glad you didn't run away with what happened earlier" Baekhyun lowers his head feeling upset that on his first date he is bringing up his ex in the conversation.

"Why would I run away, we all have an ex of some sort Baekhyun. It seems to be more raw for you and I don't know what happened or what we saw but if he can go on a date so can you" Baekhyun feels Chanyeol's hand touch his arm before he looks up at the taller again.

"I wanna kiss you again" Baekhyun says lowering his head to look at the cup in his hand not believing he just said that out loud.

"I wanna kiss you too" Chanyeol takes the cup from Baekhyuns hand and places both cups on the box behind them. Baekhyun moves closer as Chanyeol stands up pulling Baekhyun up to his feet and pulling him closer. "Can I?" Chanyeol asks receiving a nod as he cups Baekhyuns cheeks and leans in kissing him softly again. Baekhyun loves how the kisses feel against his lips that he holds Chanyeol's waist and deepens the kiss.

Baekhyun finds his emotions are taking over and a tear falls down his cheek as he keeps his eyes closed feeling Chanyeol pull away from him. Next he feels the warmth of Chanyeol's hand wipe the tear from his face. "oh god I'm so sorry" Baekhyun turns and moves away to look out the window felling like an idiot for crying.

"Hey its ok" Chanyeol moves up behind him placing his hand on the window stopping Baekhyuns view. Baekhyun turns and lays his head into Chanyeols chest covering his face as he cries.

"Shhh it's ok" Chanyeol holds him tight feeling that tonight was not a great night to have asked for a date after everything Baekhyun has been through.