Chapter 1

"Hey is he here?" Baekhyun approaches the reception of his boyfriend's office. They have been dating for 5 years now and are due to be married in a few months time. "Oh hey Baek, yeah he is just on a call, do you want to go head in and see him?". Feeling so nervous and excited at the same time he nearly skips into the office his boyfriend has been working in. It isn't his office just a spare one that he wants so badly but has to wait for the promotions to come around which will be any day now.

Smiling as he enters the room he sees the love of his life talking on the phone looking his way smiling back once he sees him. Baekhyun takes a seat waiting patiently for his lover to finish the call so he can share with him the news he got this morning. "Hey baby, sorry I was on a call when you arrived, how was the doctors?" his lover gets on his hunkers in front of him holding his hands in his as he searches his eyes with such care. "The doctor was so nice, he said we will be having a little addition to our family in a few months time" Baekhyun nearly screams with excitement watching the light in his boyfriends eyes go out. He starts to panic thinking maybe just  the shock of it that is making him like this. "Baby are you ok?" Baekhyun watches his lover get up from his hunkers placing his hands in his hair as if about to pull it. 

"Are you telling me you are PREGNANT?" he shouts the last part making Baekhyun jump in his seat. "Yes baby that's what was wrong with me and why I was feeling so emotional and sicky the past few days" Baekhyun watches cautiously as his boyfriend doesn't seem to really want to be near him. "I can't believe this " his boyfriend says making Baekhyun smile. "I can't believe it either baby isn't this amazing news having a little us running around soon" he gets up from his chair and moves towards his lover. "Who's baby is it Baek?" Baekhyun can't believe what he is hearing. "What do you mean who's baby is it?. It's our baby"  He feels a sickness creep across him as he grabs onto his stomach. "Ha ha yeah right it's mine. You have been sleeping around haven't you" his boyfriend looks at him with such hate and anger in his eyes. Baekhyun starts to cry not believing what he just heard come from the mouth of the man he is in love with and is due to marry soon. 

"I have not been sleeping around how dare you think that. I love you and have only ever slept with you" Baekhyun speaks softly not wanting to shout knowing one of them needs to be calm right now. "How could you get pregnant? You know I didn't want kids yet, so you go out and get pregnant anyway behind my back and then come here to my office and claim it's mine" the boyfriend says as Baekhyun begins to cry. "Look, if you're pregnant this isn't going to work, we shouldn't get married" the boyfriend says while looking out the window at the city below. "I am carrying our baby inside me, turn around and look at me" Baekhyun pleads waiting for his partner to turn around. "I don't want this baby" the boyfriend turns around making Baekhyun cover his now sobs. "So I think we should maybe think of having a termination or we go our separate ways" The boyfriend sits in the chair at the desk making Baekhyun's blood begin to boil. "How fucking dare you say that this is our baby, I know people do that for their own reason but I will not this is our baby, actually my baby and I will not get rid of it, so I guess we are over" Baekhyun sobs out making the boyfriend nod his head. "Fine you choose the baby over me then fine but don't come to me looking for money thinking I will help with some other man's kid" the boyfriend laughs making Baekhyun disgusted. 

"The baby is yours and I will get a DNA test and prove it to you" Baekhyun gets up from the chair fixing himself trying to swallow back his tears. "I don't care who's baby it is. I want nothing to do with it" the boyfriend says getting up from the chair behind the desk. "Sorry Mason, the boss has called a meeting about the promotions. He wants everyone in the main board room in 15 minutes" the secretary says while looking at Baekhyun as she enters the room . "I am just finishing up here thank you" Mason smiles as he now turns to Baekhyun. "If you don't want anything to do with my baby then I want you to type up a letter and sign it passing all custody rights to me" Baekhyun knows he needs to  get this sorted right now before he leaves. "It doesn't work like that we need a solicitor to sign something like that to make it official" the boyfriend laughs making Baekhyun realise he never seen him like this before being so cold hearted. "Well write me up the letter now and sigh it and then you can pay for the solicitor to finalise it" Baekhyun feels like he just wants to burst out crying but won't not in front of this cold hearted person he loved. " Fine" the boyfriend says as he sits in the chair again and starts to type out a letter before printing it and sighing  it giving it to Baekhyun. "There you go now if you don't mind I need to go to this promotion meeting to accept my new title" the boyfriend smiles fixing his tie before walking towards the door. "So this is it after five years , we are over just like that?" Baekhyun questions him one more time, making the boyfriend turn to face him. "Well you shouldn't sleep around" he smirks and leaves Baekhyun in the office as he heads to his meeting.