Chapter 10

Alone in his penthouse Chanyeol sits on the L shaped sofa looking into the long fake fire he has in this sitting room . As he sips his tea his mind can't seem to get away from thinking of Baekhyun.

He would have liked to have stayed the night and held him after they made love. Swallowing the last drop of his drink. He grabs his car keys and heads out of this penthouse down to his car.

"I can't leave him like this. '' Starting his car he makes sure not to speed. Arriving outside the smallers apartment block he looks up at the building noticing Baekhyun's apartment is around the back so he can't see if a light is on. Walking closer to the apartment someone opens the door to leave making him rush towards the door. Slipping inside he takes the stairs 2 at a time and knocks on the door gently hoping Baekhyun is still in his new apartment.

He waits and can hear shuffling sounds come from behind the door. Feeling nervous he watches the door as it opens slowly

"Chanyeol ?" Baekhyun holds the small teddy looking all cute and flushed cheeks from sleeping .

" I woke you didn't I?" Chanyeol wants to just grab the smaller hugging him but holds back for now.

" I was asleep but I woke up a few moments ago thirsty . I heard your knock as I entered the kitchen. What has you back here?"

" I can't leave you like this . I don't do the whole leave after sex thing it's not me . I should be here hugging you and holding you after we slept together especially after what you told me "

" Chanyeol I asked you to go it's not like you wanted to"

" Please Baekhyun can I come in?"

" Come in" Baekhyun steps away from the door letting the taller step inside .

"You have been crying " Chanyeol moves closer gently rubbing his hand down baekhyun's cheek

" I want to comfort you, Baekhyun leaving was a bad idea . I got home and all I can do is think of you and how I shouldn't have left."

" I'll be ok" Baekhyun closes his eyes loving the warmth of Chanyeol's hand on his cheek

" I don't believe you, I can see it in your eyes" Chanyeol lifts the smallers chin up giving him a soft gentle smile.

" I'm really glad you came back " Baekhyun touches Chanyeol's hand on his face and closes his eyes again

"Do you want to lay down I can hold you "

"Why would you do that I'm pregnant with another man's baby "

"Baekhyun there is just more to love"

"Your a charmer" Baekhyun smiles as a tear falls from his eyes

"I'm being honest with you it's nothing about being charming"

" I'd really like that "

"Lead the way then" Chanyeol reaches his hand down and holds Baekhyuns small hand in his as the smaller guides him back to the bedroom inviting him in

" What side would you like ?" Baekhyun looks down at the bed as Chanyeol unzips his hoodie still naked under it .

"Well that's up to you"

"I like this side" Baekhyun points to the right side of the bed as Chanyeol pulls back the covers.

"Get in and let's snuggle"

"This is gonna feel weird and awkward for me Chanyeol"

"I know I'm sorry I just want to make it right somehow"