Chapter 15

Looking at Kai I can't help but smile from ear to ear as he settles on a box beside me and fills me in on his date.

" He is just so amazing Baekhyun and a chief what more could I ask for, I love food"

" So did you guys kiss?" I watch as he stands up with one hand over his heart.

" I never kiss and tell" he says then winks making me giggle like a school kid.

" So that's a yes then" I wink at him before taking a sip of my tea.

" Baekhyun" he says before dropping to his knees beside me. " I have had the most amazing night with him and I want to thank you for that"

" You are welcome, now do I get more info about this date or what?"

" Ok ok so when you left I was shy as hell. But being the gentleman that kyungsoo is he asked my permission to take my hand and we walked along the docks checking out all the stalls before stopping at these benches that over looked the water it was magical"

If love hearts where to fly around his head like in some cartoons Id say Kai is in love.

" It sounds great Kai are you going to see him again?"

" Yeah we are going to go to a movie in the next day or so"  the conversation stops as his phone rings.

" It's him oh my god ..will you be ok ... I have to take this .." I just nod and signal him to leave as he rushes out my apartment over to his own for privacy.

Sitting there in the quiet after everything today my mind drifts off to Luhan. Something has been wrong with him and I need to find out.

Getting up from my favorite chair I grab my keys and wrap my blanket around my shoulders tighter as I make my way down to Luhans apartment.

Even though I have a key I knock in hope that he is in.

Knock knock

I can hear shuffling from inside so I wait as the door finally opens to Luhan looking like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders.

" Oh my god what's wrong with you?" I push into the apartment closing the door as I follow Luhan to his bedroom.

I watch as he plops down in his bed and covers himself.

Sitting on the bed beside him I run my fingers through his hair.

" I asked Sehun to move in" he whispers and judging by how he is reacting now I guess that didn't go too well.

" I'm sorry Luhan" I comfort him but he sits up in bed smiling.

" He said yes" he smiles a big smile making me so confused.

" So why are you huffing then?"

" I didn't mean to get in the way of you and Chanyeol Baek. It's just I got over protective of you. Even when I told Sehun he said I was pushing you too much too soon"

" Hey you gave me the push I needed. Plus have you seen my guy" I wink at him making him wipe some tears.

" Where is Sehun anyway?" I sit back on his bed leaning against his headboard as he checks his phone.

" He just sent me a message saying he would be dropping by later after he drops his sister off to her scouts trip".

" So he is moving in so fast hmm?" I tease him knowing full well this past week I win the award for things moving on so fast.

" We have known eachother for so long before we dated so why not give it a chance right?" He moves and snuggles into me hugging around my bump.

" I will never come between you and Chanyeol. I just don't want anyone to hurt you like Mason did"